Marketing and Media Relations FellowFriends of the Arava Institute
Administrative Assistance $30 per hourCabot Corporation
Customer Service Rep $29 hourlyCabot Corporation
Call Center Representatives $27 per hour.Cabot Corporation
Customer Service Representative, Compensation Starts $25.50-27.50 hr.Cabot Corporation
Digital Communications Intern- Governor's Summer InternIndiana State Personnel Department
Communications & PR - Full or Part TimeA&A Marketing Group
Business Communication Development and TeachingBookmark This
46 Karla Marxa - Dnipropetrovsk, Ukraine
Posted: June 26 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAre you ready to have a rewarding life adventure while developing communication skills and self-confidence?
Are you interested in a highly visible internship working with international IT companies?
Do you love meeting new people, discovering new cultures and having conversations?
Buckeye English has paid Business Communication Development and English instructor positions in Dnipropetrovsk, Ukraine. We provide useful, interesting and fun English language instruction to corporations as well as business communication development. We are passionate about what we do because we know English can open up new opportunities for our clients.
Buckeye English hires native English speakers from the US and Canada. We offer 3, 6 or 9 month internships or teaching contracts as conversation English instructors in Dnipropetrovsk, the second largest city in Ukraine.
We are safe in Dnipropetrovsk and do not travel to eastern Ukraine.
Classes are usually no more than 10 students. Our students are professionals in the 22-35 age range. Students receive grammar instruction from Ukrainian teachers and practice speaking skills with native English speakers.
Your job is fun and conversation based!
We also help our clients with editing emails and websites, skype call training, starring in promotional videos, call scripts and company presentations.
The communication and business skills and self-confidence gained in this international experience will be a tremendous building block for your future.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Manage a corporate teaching schedule and assist in business development communications
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate and teach a fun conversational English lesson
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education
- Ability to adapt to and appreciate a foreign culture
- Strong people, communication and presentation skills, creative, flexible, friendly and energetic attitude, high level of professionalism, punctual, desire for international experience, willingness to learn