MARKETING/COMMUNICATIONS INTERNBounce Children's Foundation
Summer PR InternshipThe Chamber Group
Blog Writers Needed- Equity & Justice- Community Blog!Community First
Marketing, PR & Communications InternIrish Fair of Minnesota
Communications InternCrown Holdings Incorporated
Communications InternNew Pathway
Call Center Sales RepresentativesIntuit Inc
Summer Student Services Intern (Full or Part-time)Vandelay Education
CampusCribz Campus Outreach InternshipBookmark This
Posted: October 06 2016
Company Location: Berkeley, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 30 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionInterns are vital assets of CampusCribz, as the are the physical manifestation of our brand. Our interns will be trained in campus outreach, grassroots organizing, event planning and management, and other a plethora of other cross-disciplinary marketable skills. Interns will enact a series of collective actions from the ground up that challenges the antiquated normative means, by which students are accustomed to, and educate student bodies on our more efficient method for moving off-campus.
Responsibilities1. Orchestrate and design events to facilitate with, and without, university affiliated organizations.
a. Plan events alongside campus administration, CampusCribz intern team, and Campuscribz advisor.
b. Utilize neighborhood research and off-campus housing statistics to create helpful and educational programs for students to attend.
c. Ensure that all events are as entertaining as informative to entice student attention and brand responsibility.
2. Attend university sponsored, or otherwise, that are pertinent to CampusCribz’s agenda.
3. Avidly use social media sites to document their on-campus presentation of our brand, as well promulgate any other CampusCribz’s social media campaigns.
4. Establish official standing as a student organization with the university.
5. Budget, Design, acquire, and disseminate Campuscribz swag.
6. Exude an exemplary sense of leadership, and leave a lasting impression that both the intern and Campuscribz are proud of.
Requirements1. Communications experience
2. Strong project management, leadership and decision-making skills
3. A modicum of experience with Graphic design
4. An eye for detail
5. An exceptional level of professional rectitude and confidentiality
6. Boundless exuberance, passion, creativity and contrivance
7. A deft sense of immediacy and motivational nature
8. Merits written and verbal communication skills, including copy editing and proofreading
9. Minimum 3.0 GPA, Undergraduate or Graduate Student
10. Social Media Experience
11. Familiarity with various technology platforms, from onsite technology support live at the studio to online/digital
12. Excellent verbal and written communications skills