Science Communications Internship (Paid Internship)Research!America
Video Production Summer InternshipWake Forest Baptist Health
Digital programmer InternWake Forest Baptist Health
Outreach Assistant (Paid 9 month internship)Union of Concerned Scientists
Digital Media Pre-Production InternNatcom Global
Business / Communications Intern (Spring Semester)Tech Elevator
Event Planning InternshipBowen & Company
Communications InternArizona beverage company
Client Engagement RepresentativeBookmark This
800 Kings Hwy N, 405
Cherry Hill, NJ
Posted: September 19 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSource4Teachers is a leading provider of substitute staffing and management programs for the K-12 educational market. We are currently seeking a Client Engagement Representative to support our state specific teams. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing exceptional service to our client school districts and helping fulfill substitute teacher assignments.
Source4Teachers has grown into the premier provider of Comprehensive Educational K-12 Management Programs to public school districts. As a full-service educational management company, Source4Teachers was created in 2000 to be a leader in the field of recruiting, training, scheduling, managing, and retaining skilled substitute teachers. By relieving school districts of administrative duties and providing jobs for community-based substitutes, Source4Teachers delivers an unmatched level of comprehensive coverage that ensures quality in the classroom while providing significant, bottom-line cost savings.
At a minimum, the Client Engagement Representative will:
• Act as a liaison between school district administration and all departments within our organization
• Direct and control the fulfillment of substitute teacher and paraprofessional assignments
• Daily communication with clients to facilitate positive client relations and resolution of client concerns.
• Obtain extensive knowledge in using our substitute automated management systems
• Update and manipulate data
• Compile reports for designated client contacts
• Work cooperatively with all members of the team; initiate and maintain excellent working relations
• Identify, evaluate and propose solutions to program areas that need special attention
• Manage extensive internal and external communications school district administration and company departments
• Provide high-quality, responsive and courteous customer service by responding promptly to e-mails, phone calls and in-person inquiries
RequirementsThe Client Services Representative may also take on other tasks and responsibilities as assigned by their Manager or Director as needed.
An ideal candidate for this role will demonstrate the following and/or have experiences with:
• Strong oral and written communication, interpersonal and teamwork skills
• Computer literacy with experience entering and maintaining data into online databases, improving the quality of existing data and manipulating large, complex data sets into clear and easily understandable reports
• Creative and outside-of-the-box thinking
• Flexible, optimistic approach; committed to overcoming challenges; comfortable with change and ambiguity
• Ability to work independently and manage multiple responsibilities simultaneously
• Desire to grow professionally and seek out new opportunities to learn
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and achievement-oriented environment
• Strong problem-solving skills, attention to detail and the ability to balance multiple projects under tight deadlines
• Ability to develop and cultivate relationships and networks in order to achieve results
• Demonstrate project management skills and ability to follow through on execution plans
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) and basic Web Applications
• Ability to multitask and prioritize deadlines
• Strong organizational skills and ability to work independently
• Demonstrated ability to solve problems and offer solutions
• A Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
Source4Teachers is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.