Communications/Journalism/Writing Majors (Virtual Opportunity)New Photo Sharing App
Full Time Internship - Hands-On Training ProvidedLakeview Consultants
TV Station General ManagerStrategic Business Institute
WI STUDENT INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITYCouncilman Kenyatta Johnson
Community Ambassador - Startup Photography App (Virtual Opportunity)New Photo Sharing App
Brand Strategy InternshipElemental Path / CogniToys
Communications & PR - Paid Full or Part TimeA&A Marketing Group
Marketing InternBookmark This
1307 W Morehead St
Posted: July 13 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAC&M Group is a Cultura Marketing agency in Charlotte, NC. We reach Hispanics, the fastest growing consumer segment in the United States, through insightful connections that make ideas relevant to them.
We are Looking for a highly motivated individual who has a passion for marketing and the industry, who would value the ability to contribute and learn at a high-paced and fun environment.
What you will learn/practice by interning with us:
• The day to day activities of a top marketing agency and the strategies behind some key campaigns.
• Collaborating with internal teams, including but not limited to marketing, social media and the creative department.
• Creating great inbound marketing content that resonates with audiences and keeping up with a content calendar
• Writing, social media posting, Photoshop, WordPress management and other practical skills that'll look great on a resume.
We prefer when our Interns work around 20 hours a week to make sure they get the full agency experience and are able to contribute the most value for our team's day to day activities. We provide a great working environment and thorough training to make sure the internship is a valuable step for your career!
Responsibilities• Assists in day to day marketing company activities with oversight from senior staff
• Coordinates content workload with supervisor to produce marketing research as needed.
• Reviews creative concepts/PR/marketing strategies to ensure work meets agency objectives and goals
• Assists in coordinating pick up of product and materials are needed for productions and/or other projects
• Identifies potential social media opportunities and establishes new contacts with bloggers as needed.
• Provides creative solutions to marketing and communication challenges, bringing new and exciting ideas
• Participates in the writing of key sections of marketing/communication plans, following the direction of senior staff
• Develops and creates/curates content for our client's blogs and social media profiles
• Other duties as assigned by supervisors as it related to writing, proofreading, or PR activities
Requirements• Working toward degree in marketing, communications, or PR is preferred (turn this internship into some class credits!)
• Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time and keep detailed documentation and calendar of events
• Social media savvy and familiar with style of writing appropriate for online media
• Superior verbal and written communication skills (a portfolio of writing samples is required and will be evaluated)
• Positive and enthusiastic attitude
• Great follow-through and organization
• Excellent attention to detail
• Ability to work both independently (in a virtual environment) and as a team player
• Bilingual in Spanish and English preferred; if not fully bilingual, knowledge of Hispanic marketing and/or culture is a plus.
Because attention to detail and good writing is required for this position, please show us that on your application message. Those who clearly have not read through the application won't be considered, sorry!