PT/FT Customer Service Representative, $29 Per Hour.Statistical Analysis System.
Customer Service Representative, Compensation Starts $26.50-29.50 hr.Statistical Analysis System.
PT Office Assistant $29 per hour.Statistical Analysis System.
Per Time Office Assistant $29 per hour.Statistical Analysis System.
COMMUNICATIONS INTERNThe New York Women's Foundation
PT Administrative Assistant $29.50Statistical Analysis System.
Communications InternTorrent Pharmaceutical Ltd
Blogging and Social Media InternThe Pocketbook Agency
Communication InternBookmark This
Entertainment Industries Council
1856 Old Reston Ave, Suite 215
Posted: January 29 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 7 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Entertainment Industries Council, Incorporated
• A non-profit organization, founded in 1983 by leaders of the entertainment industry to bring the power and influence of the industry to communicate about health and social issues.
• Considered to be the chief pioneer of entertainment outreach and one of the premiere success stories in the field of entertainment education.
• EIC produces the simulcast national television special PRISM Awards Showcase, which addresses accurate portrayals of prevention, treatment and recovery from drug, alcohol and tobacco use, and mental health concerns, and the SET Awards, honoring positive and non-stereotypical portrayals of science, engineering and technology.
• EIC also addresses: diabetes, ADHD, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, Veteran Affairs, foster care, women's health, legal aid, sun safety and skin cancer prevention, eating disorders and obesity, and more topics which may be found at eiconline.org!
"Encouraging the ART of making a difference!"
The EIC Internship is a credit-bearing, semester-long commitment that provides a meaningful experience and contribution to a program of study. Interns will be exposed to multiple programmatic area including substance use and recovery, science, engineering and technology, diabetes, mental health and veterans affairs. Please visit our website (www.eiconline.org) for a complete listing of program areas.
Interns will craft press releases, social media and blogs, assist in the production of events, aide research and case study projects and much more! The goal for this internship is to provide students with a unique experience working for the entertainment industry and policy-oriented programs to encourage the accurate depiction of health and social issues in television, film and in music and music videos. Interns will also have the opportunity to compile a portfolio of their work
Part-time and full-time undergraduate students are encouraged to apply. Strong writing and analytical skills are preferred. The willingness to learn and gain experience in one or more of EIC’s program areas is all that we require.
Fall or Spring Semester Credit
In coordination with surrounding universities and colleges, EIC will provide an unpaid fall, spring and/or summer internship with semester credit and reimbursements for local travel expenses, if applicable. Students are expected to research, write, and use analytical skills to carry out specific assignments related EIC’s program areas, and other responsibilities that may entail general administrative tasks. Interns are responsible for housing and other expenses during the internship. Excellent performance may culminate in a full-time position with the organization.
All application components must be postmarked or sent via fax by the following dates:
• Fall internship – September 30
• Spring Internship – January 31
• Summer Internship – May 30
Please submit all necessary documents at one time
To apply, please send your resume, cover letter detailing your interest and sample of your work to the Vice President, External Communication, Skylar Jackson, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org