New York City Non Profit Seeking Communications Internbarrier free living
Intern – Communications, American Red Cross, New York, NYAmerican Red Cross Greater New York
Social Media Marketing & CommunicationBinichic Barcelona
Communications & PR - Full or Part TimeA&A Marketing Group
PR Internship Summer 2017Wyatt Brand
MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNParc dela Parhm Media Group
DPointGroup is searching for interns in Tourism Management DepartmentDpoint Group
Paid Summer Communications InternshipU.S. Travel Association
Communications and Digital Media InternBookmark This
MELD Networks, Inc.
Posted: February 24 2016
Company Location: Oakland, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMELD Networks, Inc. is seeking a Communications and Digital Media Intern to support our efforts to increase the impact and visibility of MELD Dating App. We are looking for a creative individual who is committed to our mission and is seeking to gain experience working in the Start-up/Tech industry. The Intern works closely with the Head of Strategic Partnerships.
Responsibilities• Draft daily communications to be distributed to various journalists and other sources;
•Draft weekly Newsletter to be distributed to all MELD Members;
• Maintain press contacts database and manage distribution of press materials;
• Help draft press releases and other communications vehicles as needed;
• Assist with implementation of social media plan by developing content and coordinating social
media postings (e.g. Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter)
• Excellent written and oral communication skills;
• Strong web, social media, and computer skills;
• Quick learner with the ability to take initiative;
• Ability to prioritize and be flexible when necessary;
• Must be familiar with African American Entertainment and Culture.