Communications and Strategy InternAgora Partnerships
Social Media InternProfiles, Inc.
Public Relations/Communications InternProfiles, Inc.
Recruiting & Hiring internBenjamin Apartments LLC
Summer 2017 YES Network Communications InternshipYES Network
Social Media & Community Management InternAllegis Group
Communications & PR - Paid Full or Part TimeA&A Marketing Group
Partnership Development & Engagement InternSan Francisco Chamber of Commerce
Communications and Digital Media InternBookmark This
MELD Networks, Inc.
Posted: February 24 2016
Company Location: Oakland, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMELD Networks, Inc. is seeking a Communications and Digital Media Intern to support our efforts to increase the impact and visibility of MELD Dating App. We are looking for a creative individual who is committed to our mission and is seeking to gain experience working in the Start-up/Tech industry. The Intern works closely with the Head of Strategic Partnerships.
Responsibilities• Draft daily communications to be distributed to various journalists and other sources;
•Draft weekly Newsletter to be distributed to all MELD Members;
• Maintain press contacts database and manage distribution of press materials;
• Help draft press releases and other communications vehicles as needed;
• Assist with implementation of social media plan by developing content and coordinating social
media postings (e.g. Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter)
• Excellent written and oral communication skills;
• Strong web, social media, and computer skills;
• Quick learner with the ability to take initiative;
• Ability to prioritize and be flexible when necessary;
• Must be familiar with African American Entertainment and Culture.