Communications InternNew Pathway
Call Center Sales RepresentativesIntuit Inc
Summer Student Services Intern (Full or Part-time)Vandelay Education
CALLING ALL GIRL BOSSES! E-Commerce Start-Up! Happy Hours. Work from Home. Dog Friendly Work Space!Glass Ladder& Co.
PR Intern NeededCordelia Donovan Inc.
Editor for Travel Section for New Online MagazineThe Juliet
CD / DVD / Video / Audio Duplication & Transfer ... Summer InternshipDuplication Media
Social Media Intern for Christian Ministry OrganizationGrace In Season
Communications and marketing assistantBookmark This
Posted: August 31 2015
Company Location: Miami, FL
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionQuintessential Promotions is the premier event-staffing and promotions company catering to all of Florida. Featuring elite models and specializing in unique personal touches, we represent brands better than anyone else! Quintessential adds true value to events and goes above and beyond "the pretty face." Our Spokes Models have gone viral with videos topping 1,000,000 YouTube views, 50,000 likes on Facebook, and global press. A few of our notable clients are Sunseeker Yachts, South Aviation, The Billionaire's Club, Ralph Pucci, Zensah athletics, and Eli Klein Gallery NY.
Founded by Professional Model, Katherine Quinn, and Serial Entrepreneur Jordan Tomback, Quintessential has recently expanded to a new office space in Miami. Quintessential has aligned itself with the upscale market and is looking to bring on new staff. Beginning as an intern it is our hope that this will develop into a part/full time paid position.
WHAT: We are looking for an intern to aide in communications, public relations, and assist with general office work.
WHERE: Our office in the Moore Building, in the field at upscale events, mobile office
WHEN: 2-4 days a week depending on event schedule
WHY: We are growing fast and looking to expand.
What you will get out of this internship:
- Networking with influential companies and individuals
- Swag from events and promotions
- Knowledge of Miami's venues, locations
- Access to V.I.P. events and venues
- Education into Operations, Management, Advertising, and much more
Responsibilities- Greet and Register guests to the office. We have a full lounge waiting area, kitchen, and bathroom in the office. You will be very comfortable and we want our guests to be as well.
- Answer the phone
- Write proposal and invoices ( we will train you) Basic Templates already provided.
- Check E-mail and respond to basic requests
- Create Comp Cards for models ( we will train you)
- TBD based on the potential candidate
- College education. Basic understanding of geography in Miami and South Florida.
- Have your own mode of transportation
- Comfortable in social situations and interacting with models.
- Style and class. You will be dealing with high end boutiques, designers, and clientele. A general understanding of professional courtesy, etiquette, and client relations is essential.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel. Basic computer skills including an understanding of e-mail, Blogs, Social Media, Google, research, inputting data, etc.
- Basic copy production and editing. Know grammar, spelling and punctuation. You need to be able to go to a runway show, private event, photo-shoot, etc. and do a 500 word write up summarizing the event.
- BI-Lingual, preferably English and Spanish. Multiple languages a big plus +.
- Be honest, have integrity, strong ethics.