Marketing, Communications and Sales Representatives – Entry LevelNorthGate MN
Team Leader / Management TraineeInfinite Promotional Solutions
Communications & Writing InternMiller Ink
Social Media InternLittle Italy's Loading Dock
Communications InternUnited Technology
Communications and Social Impact Fellow (Peru)Nisolo
Looking for Rockstar Literary Public Relations Intern!Riverdale Avenue Books
Communications CoordinatorBookmark This
3454 OAK ALLEY COURT. SUITE 200
Posted: October 15 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPURPOSE: Marketing and communications for Event Marketing company
Paid Training-Travel Opportunities-Management
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITY AREAS
-Implementation of marketing plans, including product positioning, campaign strategies, and market strategy insights.
-Discovery of strategic business opportunities through cross function collaboration with sales, HR, etc.
-Marketing opportunity for revenue
-Provide product/service support in order to establish proper channels of information and communication.
-Responsible for branding, advertising, trade shows, company events and promotional collateral
-Work with management on projects dealing with media relations, business communications, success stories
Requirements- 0-5 years experience managing public and marketing events, retail, sales, promotions, campaigns
- BS in Communications, Public Relations, Marketing, or or related experience
- Proven ability to establish strong relationships within the consumer, business and/or clients
- Proven ability to develop and execute successful communications/marketing strategies and plans
- Proven ability to plan and execute events
- Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Demonstrated ability to contribute at both a strategic and an operational level
- Ability to work with urgent deadlines, flexible priorities and manage multiple high-priority assignments
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, able to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
- Results driven, energetic, resourceful and hands-on individual with a strong service orientation