Call Center RepresentativeRush Medicals
Communications/Storyteller InternFeeding Children Everywhere
Advocacy InternThe Police Reform Organizing Project
Communications/Social Media InternThe Police Reform Organizing Project
Communications AssociateManhattan Holistic Chamber of Commerce
Communications & PR - Full or Part TimeA&A Marketing Group
Summer 2017 Communications Internships at Dana-Farber Cancer InstituteDana-Farber Cancer Institute
Communications CoordinatorBookmark This
514 Earth City Plaza
St Louis, MO
Posted: February 15 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPURPOSE: Marketing and communications for Event Marketing company
Paid Training-Travel Opportunities-Management
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITY AREAS
-Implementation of marketing plans, including product positioning, campaign strategies, and market strategy insights.
-Discovery of strategic business opportunities through cross function collaboration with sales, HR, etc.
-Marketing opportunity for revenue
-Provide product/service support in order to establish proper channels of information and communication.
-Responsible for branding, advertising, trade shows, company events and promotional collateral
-Work with management on projects dealing with media relations, business communications, success stories
Requirements- 0-5 years experience managing public and marketing events, retail, sales, promotions, campaigns
- BS in Communications, Public Relations, Marketing, or or related experience
- Proven ability to establish strong relationships within the consumer, business and/or clients
- Proven ability to develop and execute successful communications/marketing strategies and plans
- Proven ability to plan and execute events
- Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Demonstrated ability to contribute at both a strategic and an operational level
- Ability to work with urgent deadlines, flexible priorities and manage multiple high-priority assignments
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, able to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
- Results driven, energetic, resourceful and hands-on individual with a strong service orientation