Special Events InternSnow Mountain Ranch - YMCA of the Rockies
Communications InternZAG Group of Companies
Human Relations InternshipH3 Concepts
Communications InternVisit Baltimore
customer serviceACADIA HEALTH CARE
Communications InternACADIA HEALTH CARE
Communications Coordinator InternshipBookmark This
Home Aid Northern Virginia
3684 Centerview Drive, Suite 110B
Posted: December 02 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionExciting communications internship offering real-world experience in creating and articulating organization mission and impact on the community. Position allows great flexibility and creativity to expand our reach and delivery of consistent messaging through many channels. Position is responsible for assisting with all communications, including print, web, email, and social networking initiatives. Gain valuable communication experience in this dynamic, fast-moving environment.
• Help to refine and execute current Communications Plan including print and online materials
• Research and implement communications effort on social media websites (ie FaceBook, YouTube)
• Evaluate current communications efforts and make adjustments or recommendations as needed;
• Write copy for print ads, marketing campaigns and website;
• Compile relevant data on homelessness to use in various communications efforts;
• Research and suggest new ways to reach target audiences;
• Maintain list of contact information for target audiences.
ResponsibilitiesUnpaid internship but stipend available.
Submit cover letter and resume to email@example.com; type “Communications Internship” in the subject line. Call Faith at 703-953-3525 with questions.
Requirements• Computer proficient, especially in Microsoft Word, and Excel.
• Energetic, self-starter, with flexible and positive attitude
• Strong team player and ability to work cooperatively with others.
• Effective verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent organizational, problem-solving and customer service skills.