New York City Non Profit Seeking Communications Internbarrier free living
Intern – Communications, American Red Cross, New York, NYAmerican Red Cross Greater New York
Social Media Marketing & CommunicationBinichic Barcelona
Communications & PR - Full or Part TimeA&A Marketing Group
PR Internship Summer 2017Wyatt Brand
MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNParc dela Parhm Media Group
DPointGroup is searching for interns in Tourism Management DepartmentDpoint Group
Paid Summer Communications InternshipU.S. Travel Association
Communications & Design in the Beauty IndustryBookmark This
Call Me Beautiful
San Diego, CA
Posted: December 08 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCall Me Beautiful is a staffing agency for Southern California's most talented hair stylists and makeup artists. We provide beauty services on location. We handle all of the marketing, advertising, coordination, networking and finances so that our artists can do what they do best..great hair and makeup!
We work with photographers, wedding planners, event coordinators, tv networks and hotel managers. Call Me Beautiful caters to A-list celebrities, brides, TV personalities, stay-at-home moms, and everyone in between.
Founder and owner Lauren Hiller draws upon over 15 years in the beauty industry. Lauren has authored beauty columns for newspapers in New York, served as an Executive for the world renowned cosmetics company, Estee Lauder and has served as the bridal director for an elite bridal staffing agency in Chicago.
Lauren has most recently launched Call Me Beautiful in San Diego and is looking for a professional minded and hard working individual who will get tons of hands on experience with this start up company.
Call Me Beautiful is looking for 2 interns to continue marketing and creative design efforts and throughout Southern California.
All interns should enjoy getting their hair and makeup done (as they will often be the model for interview trials). All interns will have the chance to attend fashion events. Interns will have to chance to work behind the scenes on photo shoots.
- Knowledge of Social Media Platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest)
- Research Marketing trends
- Create weekly social media posting
- Creative design for outreach
- Building out social media (via apps)
- Recruiting new talent (Indeed, Instagram, Facebook)
- Calling & Interviewing new talent
- Setting up in-person interviews
- Responding to emails
- Ability to use Photoshop/ AI / Editing soft wear
Requirements- Professional at all times
- A self-starter with the proven ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work on multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Creative and able to look outside the box
- Willing to work with new programs as needed
- Critical thinking and strategic planning
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal, interpersonal)
- Ability to research relevant material
- Energetic and friendly