- Internships /
- Communication /
- Communications, Graphic Design and/or E-Product Development -- Leadership Development Company
Social Media/Influencer RelationsArctic Fox Hair Color
Communications InternAction for Boston Community Development, Inc.
Office Assistant $29 per hour.Cabot Corporation
Fashion and Beauty Media InternshipStyleHaul
Social Media InternStyleHaul
Digital Talent InternStyleHaul
Administrative Assistant $30 (to be negotiated)Cabot Corporation
Marketing and Media Relations FellowFriends of the Arava Institute
Communications, Graphic Design and/or E-Product Development -- Leadership Development CompanyBookmark This
The Empowered Business
Posted: September 10 2015
Company Location: Burlingame, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAre you ready to contribute your talents, creativity, high initiative and valued knowledge, while learning real world success secrets from a veteran business owner?
The Empowered Business (tm) -- a nationally recognized, cutting edge leadership and organizational coaching/consulting company -- is seeking a virtual intern for the development of information and learning e-products -- such as e-courses, workbooks, checklists, podcasts and more.
We specialize in working with CEOs and top level executives in the fastest growing, most successful companies in the US. We are unique in our approach and results, using the latest brain technologies and knowledge to help our clients achieve rapid breakthroughs in their success and performance.
Depending on your skills, strengths and passions, our intern projects will provide a tremendous learning opportunity in e-learning product development -- possibly in combination with internet/digital marketing, social media, business to business marketing, online publishing, lead generation and much more . Some possibilities might include but not limited to:
* Assisting me in developing online workbooks around specific leadership topics.
* Using your expertise in graphic design and/or communications expertise in how to improve current free resources.
* Help in setting up podcasts -- possibly in such areas as developing a branded podcast graphic, audio set-up and editing, publishing to ITunes, uploading to website, etc. (depending on skill set)
* Help in developing short free leadership e-courses to generate leads, increase subscribers, strengthen brand and more.
* Developing quick online assessments, checklists and related e-products
Flexible hours (approx. 10-20 hrs/week). You and I will set goals, plans, success measures and approximate time line for each project you are engaged. We will engage in at least one weekly call p. week for coaching purposes and to review progress, learnings and challenges. I will help you understand the mindset, thinking and challenges of today's business leaders.
If interested, email me your resume (email@example.com) and cover letter -- addressing what are your passions and strengths, why you feel you are a good fit for this internship, as well as types of projects you would be interested in working on. If you get credit for this internship, we can coordinate with your college.
NOTE: For those interns with prior experience and expertise in the above, I will consider a paid internship.
Dates are flexible. I look forward to hearing from you!
ResponsibilitiesNOTE: Daily tasks depends on which tasks/projects best fit the intern's academic background, interests and experience.
Examples of day to day tasks might include, depending on intern's skills, ...
* Help in developing e-products -- such as workbooks, e-course, podcasting, etc.
* Edit and improve current free resources -- text or graphics
* Developing an e-cover (if your skills include graphic design)
* Press releases of current products
* Assist in creating podcasts and publishing to ITunes
RequirementsSomeone good at execution and follow-thru, who also thinks creatively, has an inquisitive mind, loves learning what makes people tick and can think "big picture" when needed.
Other desired strengths/knowledge:
* Undergraduate or graduate major in communications, product development/design, writing, PR or any other related majors that can be applied to developing e-products
* Can work independently; knows how to manage projects, has follow-thru on commitments and summarizes results with clear, concise written communications.
* Ideal Tech skills: working knowledge of Microsoft Office, graphic design, audio/podcasting, etc.
SkillsRequired - Communication Skills, Writing Skills, Microsoft, Highly resourceful, Follow Through
Preferred - Audio Editing, Podcasting, Packaging Design, Packaging Artwork, Graphic Communication