New York City Non Profit Seeking Communications Internbarrier free living
Intern – Communications, American Red Cross, New York, NYAmerican Red Cross Greater New York
Social Media Marketing & CommunicationBinichic Barcelona
Communications & PR - Full or Part TimeA&A Marketing Group
PR Internship Summer 2017Wyatt Brand
MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNParc dela Parhm Media Group
DPointGroup is searching for interns in Tourism Management DepartmentDpoint Group
Paid Summer Communications InternshipU.S. Travel Association
Communications Intern (College Undergrad)Bookmark This
330 W 42st Street
New York, NY
Posted: October 14 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionInternship assignments are designed as real-world, real-contribution experiences. This is an excellent opportunity for college students!
The Communications department is responsible for internal and external communications to union members, providers, and employers. The department handles all aspects of member communications including, elements from writing to design, and production to launch.
ResponsibilitiesThe intern may be involved in various aspects of the Communications department such as:
• Work closely with staff on various communication projects
• Provide clerical support
Requirements• College undergraduate student currently enrolled in their Sophomore, Junior or Senior year with a Communications, English, Design or related major
• Basic skill level in Microsoft Word and Excel required; Adobe InDesign skills a plus
• Ability to work 21 hours per week; flexible hours Mon-Fri (9-5pm)
• Interest and/or background in communications, marketing or labor relations
• Combination of research, writing, production, and design skills preferred
• Team player, self-starter, ability to multi-task, detail oriented with strong organizational skills and professional demeanor
Note: Student work schedule will be set to accommodate class schedule. Only accepting college undergraduate applications.
* Note – Temporary Internship
We offer a competitive salary, real world experience and talented professional colleagues. For consideration and to apply, please visit us at http://1199seiubenefits.org/ click on “About 1199SEIU Funds” and “Jobs”. Please mention you saw this ad internship.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.