Publicity InternshipKeith Sherman & Associates
Communications/Journalism/Writing Majors (Virtual Opportunity)New Photo Sharing App
Full Time Internship - Hands-On Training ProvidedLakeview Consultants
TV Station General ManagerStrategic Business Institute
WI STUDENT INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITYCouncilman Kenyatta Johnson
Community Ambassador - Startup Photography App (Virtual Opportunity)New Photo Sharing App
Brand Strategy InternshipElemental Path / CogniToys
Communications InternBookmark This
Danalex Promotional Products
Posted: May 31 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDanalex Promotional Products was founded by Steven Engelson in March of 2010. The company specializes in giving personailzed attention to customers looking for a quality product. Danalex is seeking a communications intern to manage the social media accounts, the website, and to pitch the company to potential customers. This internship will primarily be virtual, but if the intern is in the area a few in person meetings may take place. Danalex Promotional Products is based out of Great Neck, NY on Long Island. The internship can be for the summer or for a semester. Check us out at danalexpromos.com.
Please apply through the link and include a cover letter and resume
Any questions please don't hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Responsibilities- Maintain social media accounts
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
- Pitch Danalex to potential customers
- Use photoshop to help customers create artwork
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.
- Computer and social media knowledge a must.
SkillsRequired - Social Media Communications, Pitching, Basic Computer Skills
Preferred - Ambitious, Creative, Brand Design, Adobe Photoshop