Marketing, Communications and Sales Representatives – Entry LevelNorthGate MN
Team Leader / Management TraineeInfinite Promotional Solutions
Communications & Writing InternMiller Ink
Social Media InternLittle Italy's Loading Dock
Communications InternUnited Technology
Communications and Social Impact Fellow (Peru)Nisolo
Looking for Rockstar Literary Public Relations Intern!Riverdale Avenue Books
Communications InternBookmark This
Blue Square Concepts
1080 N Delaware Ave Suite 502
Posted: May 13 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBlue Square Concepts is a strategic business consulting firm. Our primary expertise is providing consultative solutions to numerous different fortune 500 companies, government agencies, and non-profits in Philadelphia. We operate in 19 different countries and have more than 130 offices in the United States.
Responsibilities- Write effective copy, excelling in correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
- Use alternate forms of communication (including graphic arts), resulting in improved interactions.
- Edit and proof other team members work and provide constructive feedback.
- Excel in leadership roles.
Requirements- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
- Possess skills at initiating innovative ideas, unifying team members, and judging correctly what will appeal to target audiences.
- Prefer challenges that involve communication, are people-oriented, promote networking and socializing, and include roles that call for imagination.