Podcast Manager (intern)- $200 StipendMillennial Ventures
Paid Content Development Internship for a Worthy CauseThe Global foodbanking Network
Medical Front Desk ReceptionistMedix
Customer Service SpecialistChrome Solutions
Featured iPhone Photographer (Virtual/Remote - 10 min/Day)New Photo Sharing App
Communications InternArizona Beverage Company
Communications and Marketing Summer InternshipWacif
Communications InternBookmark This
31244 Palos Verdes Dr. W. Suite 245
Rancho Palos Verdes, CA
Posted: August 10 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDo you want to make a difference? Don't stay on the sidelines.
Two thirds of the world's population still does not have access to the internet. Many remote regions simply do not have the infrastructure in place. This internship opportunity is ideal for eager college students who have the skills to promote green technology and social impact.
Our internship is at least a 16-week commitment, approximately 24 hours per week on tasks related to the internship.
Compensation: College credit/Unpaid
Desired Majors: business, psychology, sociology, marketing, international studies
CANDIDATE SHOULD BE LIVING IN A 20 MILE RADIUS OF RANCHO PALOS VERDES.
ResponsibilitiesI would like to be involved:
- Developing and implementing social media strategies aimed at increasing awareness about Kumbaya, Inc. (formerly known as Powerstorm ESS) technology, supporting cause-marketing partnerships and sponsor opportunities.
- Researching sponsoring and funding opportunities and draft proposals.
- Increasing the presence of Kumbaya, Inc. by seeking potential opportunities to engage with a community of fans/followers online through social media.
RequirementsI can definitely make a difference using social media, public relations, research and proposal writing:
- I have a passion for environment, emerging markets, poverty global issues and green technology
- I enjoy challenges and find creative ways to approach a situation.
- I'm an enthusiastic team player and feels comfortable taking the lead.
- I have good listening skills and apply critical thinking.
- I have excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- I take responsibility for project's progress and completeness.
- I know how to prioritize tasks and focus on multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously.
SkillsRequired - Social Media, Mac, Blog Marketing, Wordpress Design, Writing/Editing
Preferred - Adobe Creative Suite, Emerging Markets, Creative Concept Development, Technological Innovation