Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)AliveMind
Customer service RepJuanvardcompany
Marketing and Public Relations Internship with Dignity HealthDignity Health, Arizona Service Area
2016 - 2017 Winter Social Media InternshipThe Advance Group
Media/Public Relations InternFaith in Public Life
Digital Marketing InternCrane Renovation Group
Student Brand Ambassador - Photography App (Virtual Opportunity)New Photo Sharing App
Community Ambassador - Startup Photography App (Virtual Opportunity)New Photo Sharing App
Communications InternBookmark This
Posted: June 02 2015
Company Location: Philadelphia, PA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionYou will be responsible for all social media regarding groupster. This includes managing social media pages, marketing plans, marketing strategies, and planning launch events. Not only does it pertain to social media platforms but as well as getting press releases and managing content. You will be contacting news outlets and getting Groupster more exposure. The Communications Intern responsibilities involve operating and managing content on all social media platforms and ensuring a positive and active external relations including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr etc. You will be responsible for communicating our product development and updates. As our startup progresses, media publishings and progress reports are going to be a core task to communicate.
Note: You do not have to be a marketing major to apply for this position.
Are you obsessed with finding and sharing stories online? Do your friends look to you on Facebook and Twitter for the latest trends, ideas, and memes? Groupster is a Philadelphia based tech startup set on changing how we socialize.
Groupster has a fast paced work environment and we seek talented interns who crave learning new skills and aren't afraid to tackle big projects. As an intern you will get to work with a variety of our executive staff and will work on real projects that will help us grow.
Our ideal candidate is someone who walks into a room of people and can’t leave without making a few friends. Someone who is obsessed with social media and is creative and thoughtful when interacting with online communities and building relationships.
If this sounds interesting we want to hear from you.
You are expected to work 15 hours a week as an unpaid position in an exciting new startup company. You are not required to live in Philly, remote is acceptable.
ResponsibilitiesWhat You Will Learn:
• How to create a long term social media plan and marketing calendar.
• How to track social media analytics using HootSuite, Bit.ly, and other software, and report results and new ideas to our marketing team.
• How to create compelling content and get it shared by influencers.
• Techniques to create viral loops between our Facebook Page, twitter, and blog accounts
• Much more – your will work closely with our Director of Marketing and other team leaders.
RequirementsWhat We Require:
• Background in Marketing, Communication, or other related discipline.
• Highly organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments.
• Fearless – not afraid to be a bold and outside the box thinker.
• Love for using social networking sites and have an awesome personal social media profiles.