Writers, Social Media, MultimediaEtching-It.com
Communications, PR, Community Advocate, JournalismEtching-It.com
Customer Experience InternPaySimple
iPhone App Community Ambassador (Virtual/Remote - 15 min/Day)New Photo Sharing App
Featured iPhone Photographer (Virtual/Remote - 10 min/Day)New Photo Sharing App
Social Media InternshipAbbyBella Couture
ONLINE COMMUNICATIONS INTERN (UNPAID)CASA of Middlesex County
Communications InternFlorida Business Consulting
Communications InternBookmark This
Blue Square Concepts
1080 N Delaware Ave Suite 502
Posted: May 03 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBlue Square Concepts is a strategic business consulting firm. Our primary expertise is providing consultative solutions to numerous different fortune 500 companies, government agencies, and non-profits in Philadelphia. We operate in 19 different countries and have more than 130 offices in the United States.
Responsibilities- Write effective copy, excelling in correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
- Use alternate forms of communication (including graphic arts), resulting in improved interactions.
- Edit and proof other team members work and provide constructive feedback.
- Excel in leadership roles.
Requirements- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
- Possess skills at initiating innovative ideas, unifying team members, and judging correctly what will appeal to target audiences.
- Prefer challenges that involve communication, are people-oriented, promote networking and socializing, and include roles that call for imagination.