Call Center RepresentativeRush Medicals
Communications/Storyteller InternFeeding Children Everywhere
Advocacy InternThe Police Reform Organizing Project
Communications/Social Media InternThe Police Reform Organizing Project
Communications AssociateManhattan Holistic Chamber of Commerce
Communications & PR - Full or Part TimeA&A Marketing Group
Summer 2017 Communications Internships at Dana-Farber Cancer InstituteDana-Farber Cancer Institute
Content Manager InternMighty Well
Communication InternBookmark This
Hull & Associates
225 S. Swoope Ave., Suite 210
Posted: August 28 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionHull & Associates is a business consulting firm that specializes in Human Relations Training, Organizational Development, Talent Management, and Human Resource Counseling. We are seeking one hardworking, dedicated, Communication intern to preferably intern with us for two semesters. Our schedule is flexible for our interns and we are committed to working with the intern's schedule. We want our interns to be involved in all aspects of Hull & Associates and pride ourselves in creating a relaxed and learning centered environment. If you think this internship may be the right fit for you please apply! We look forward to receiving your resume.
Responsibilities- Update and maintain Hull & Associates social media presence. Posting, monitoring daily, scheduling and managing updates on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Assist in planning, writing and managing the newsletter.
- Writing and editing articles to be published.
- Managing and updating the company website.
- Collaborate with staff on new ideas, directions, and tools for communication.
- Attending and possibly participating in training programs and community events.
- Creating and distributing Press Releases when needed.
- Helping to market, research, and develop programs including assisting with PowerPoint presentations.
- Firm grasp of available tools and platforms in the social media space.
- Well established knowledge of communication principles.
- Proficient basic computer skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Ability to work independently and within a team atmosphere.
- Ability to communicate in a professional manner with clients.
- Completed or working toward a college degree (junior level and up), preferably
in a related field (e.g., English, Marketing/Communications, Advertising or Public
- Some knowledge of WordPress.