Student Brand Ambassador - Photography App (Virtual Opportunity)New Photo Sharing App
Communications/Journalism/Writing Majors (Virtual Opportunity)New Photo Sharing App
Social Media InternStartup
Interns wanted - Must be able to receive college credit - Communication majors welcomedReal Estate
Communications and Marketing InternDowntownDC Business Improvement District
Marketing and Communications InternVisit Bucks County
Social Media Intern - Political Show/App/WebsiteUnderground Network
Communications InternBookmark This
One Vision Marketing And Advertising
120 Eagle Rock Ave
East Hanover, NJ
Posted: August 13 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionResponsible for providing excellent B-C experiences by facilitating in-store events.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
· Manage communications and relationships with community, team, management, etc.
· Track the logistics of in-store events:
Including space expectations, production, facilities requirements related to in-store events and activities.
· Adhere to established policies and procedures related to:
Safety, loss prevention and standard operating procedures,
as well as to laws and guidelines of external governing entities,
including those of the Federal ATF.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Excellent customer service skills
• Strong problem solving skills
• Good attention to detail
What to look forward to:
• Competitive Pay
• Flexible Schedules
Responsibilities- Write effective copy, excelling in correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
- Use alternate forms of communication (including graphic arts), resulting in improved interactions.
- Edit and proof other team members work and provide constructive feedback
Requirements- Possess skills at initiating innovative ideas, unifying team members, and judging correctly what will appeal to target audiences.
- Prefer challenges that involve communication, are people-oriented, promote networking and socializing, and include roles that call for imagination.