Communications and Strategy InternAgora Partnerships
Social Media InternProfiles, Inc.
Public Relations/Communications InternProfiles, Inc.
Recruiting & Hiring internBenjamin Apartments LLC
Summer 2017 YES Network Communications InternshipYES Network
Social Media & Community Management InternAllegis Group
Communications & PR - Paid Full or Part TimeA&A Marketing Group
Partnership Development & Engagement InternSan Francisco Chamber of Commerce
Blogger InternBookmark This
Posted: August 28 2015
Company Location: Kennesaw, GA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAs technology evolves, event professionals are moving online to find faster, simpler tools to conduct business. Vendorspace is one of those solutions.
Our unique, matchmaking platform takes social networking to the next level, connecting local vendors with event organizers for a mutually beneficial, profit-driven relationship. This service eliminates tedious request forms and the complicated search process by creating a dedicated space for seizing opportunities in the event industry. In short, we’re the FB-LinkedIn-Tinder of events.
We are seeking a creative blogger intern to join our team and help launch our beta test to the public! This role involves weekly posts about trends in the event industry. We're a fun brand and would like to make sure this shows through our blog!
Responsibilities- Write effective copy, excelling in correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
- Use alternate forms of communication (including graphic arts), resulting in improved interactions.
- Edit and proof other team members work and provide constructive feedback
- Research current trends in the event industry and share on our blog
- Engage new visitors with exciting posts, tutorials and images
Requirements- Possess skills at initiating innovative ideas, unifying team members, and judging correctly what will appeal to target audiences.
- Prefer challenges that involve communication, are people-oriented, promote networking and socializing, and include roles that call for imagination.
- Creative writing