Publicity InternshipKeith Sherman & Associates
Communications/Journalism/Writing Majors (Virtual Opportunity)New Photo Sharing App
Full Time Internship - Hands-On Training ProvidedLakeview Consultants
TV Station General ManagerStrategic Business Institute
WI STUDENT INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITYCouncilman Kenyatta Johnson
Community Ambassador - Startup Photography App (Virtual Opportunity)New Photo Sharing App
Brand Strategy InternshipElemental Path / CogniToys
Communications InternBookmark This
Professional Data Analysts, Inc.
219 Main Street SE
Posted: January 12 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Professional Data Analysts, Inc. (PDA) is an independent evaluation and statistical consulting firm specializing in the fields of public health and the behavioral and medical sciences. We are recognized as a national expert in evaluating state-level tobacco control programs and are contracted by Departments of Health across the United States. We are a small firm of 20 people and our offices are located in St. Anthony Main adjacent to downtown Minneapolis. Learn more about our company, team, and sustainable business practices by visiting our website, www.PDAstats.com.
PDA is currently seeking a Communications Intern to: 1) assist in the creation, execution, and analysis of social media strategies for PDA’s brand, and 2) advise PDA on social media topics that contribute to our public health evaluation projects. The Communications Intern will identify ways to promote PDA’s brand from improving the look of PDA’s evaluation reports in Microsoft Office to researching online forums and other opportunities for community engagement. This is a part-time position (20 hours per week).
PDA is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. To apply, please submit your cover letter, college transcripts, and resume to email@example.com. Please note: Only inquiries submitted through the above email address will be reviewed. Please do not call or fax the office.
Responsibilities• Assist in developing and executing social media strategies and tactics
• Help coordinate and manage social media editorial calendar
• Help grow membership, traffic, and community engagement
• Analyze and optimize social media strategy
• Identify blogs, forums, and topics where PDA should participate
• Assist with brand management and development
• Research marketing opportunities and ways to build brand recognition
• Create documents and templates with branding
• Consult on public health evaluation projects
• Perform other duties as assigned
• At least 2 years completed towards a Bachelor’s degree, preferably in marketing, communications, public relations or related field
• Ample experience with social media platforms like Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn
• Experience in social media and blogging analytics, such as Google Analytics
• Outstanding written communication and grammar skills
• Strong verbal communication skills
• Strong Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
• Strong technical skills and adept at learning new technologies
• Interest/background in evaluation, research and/or public health
• Knowledge of graphic design
• Strong planning, organizational, time management and problem solving skills