New York City Non Profit Seeking Communications Internbarrier free living
Intern – Communications, American Red Cross, New York, NYAmerican Red Cross Greater New York
Social Media Marketing & CommunicationBinichic Barcelona
Communications & PR - Full or Part TimeA&A Marketing Group
PR Internship Summer 2017Wyatt Brand
MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNParc dela Parhm Media Group
DPointGroup is searching for interns in Tourism Management DepartmentDpoint Group
Paid Summer Communications InternshipU.S. Travel Association
Communications InternBookmark This
Bold r Dash Race LLC
53 Beacon drive
North Kingstown, RI
Posted: July 11 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDo you love an active lifestyle? Are you wicked interested in learning more about the fastest growing segment of the fitness category? Then come play in the mud and sand with us by applying for an internship with BoldrDash Race.
BoldrDash is New England’s leading Military Style Obstacle Course Race based in Rhode Island. We have an active and loyal following of over 5,000 racers and growing. We are rapidly expanding and are looking for top students in the RI area to join the BoldrDash internship program.
As a Communications intern, you will help to coordinate the continued development and activation of our event management planning and management of printed marketing materials for the race.
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities could include (but are not limited to)
- Writing effective copy, excelling in correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
- Assisting with the coordination online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Managing and implementing promotions, offers and promotional events at various locations throughout RI, Northern MA and Southern Conn.
- Analyze content and follow data to continuously optimize and utilize data to communicate with our audience
- Collaborate with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Market research, data entry and information analysis
- Strong writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management skills
- Positive, “roll up your sleeves” and get muddy attitude?- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Self starter, ability to work independently and accountable to meet deadlines?- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability?- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
- Prefer challenges that involve communication, are people-oriented, promote networking and socializing, and include roles that call for imagination.
- Analytical skills
- Ability to communicate effectively to large audience
- Able to lift 20lbs
- Able to stand for 2 or more hours at a time.