Communications AssociateManhattan Holistic Chamber of Commerce
Communications & PR - Full or Part TimeA&A Marketing Group
Summer 2017 Communications Internships at Dana-Farber Cancer InstituteDana-Farber Cancer Institute
Content Manager InternMighty Well
PT/FT Customer Service Representative, $29 Per Hour.Statistical Analysis System.
Customer Service Representative, Compensation Starts $26.50-29.50 hr.Statistical Analysis System.
PT Office Assistant $29 per hour.Statistical Analysis System.
Per Time Office Assistant $29 per hour.Statistical Analysis System.
Communications & Marketing Intern (Fall or academic year)Bookmark This
English At Large
800 West Cummings Park, Suite 5550
Posted: August 30 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionFounded in Lexington, MA in 1970, English At Large is a non-profit that provides individual and small group instruction through a volunteer network to adult immigrants and other newcomers who want to acquire English language skills as they adapt to life in the United States. Our vision is that newcomers to the United States will develop the English language skills and acquire the cultural knowledge needed to fully engage in their communities and fulfill their life goals.
To learn more visit: http://www.englishatlarge.org
Facebook: English At Large
1. One-on-one supervision
2. Opportunities to attend internal/external individual and group professional development
3. Small and friendly office environment
4. Opportunity to be a part of a team of college, graduate, and professional-level interns
5. Work with English language learners
Please email resume and cover letter to Adam at email@example.com
Responsibilities1. Develop marketing materials including newsletters, brochures, flyers, etc.
2. Maintaining website and social media account activities.
3. Assist in program planning and executing.
4. Communications with tutor and learners.
5. Assist in marketing plan developing.
6. Other duties as assigned.
Requirements1. Passionate about the mission of English At Large
2. Motivated and energetic
3. Excellent written and oral communication skills
5. Ability to work independently
7. Must be able to work at least one day in the office within office hours (Mon – Fridays 9:30 – 5pm)