- Internships /
- Communication /
- Communications & Marketing Intern for South Beach Social, Corporate and Celebrity Event Venue
Administrative Assistant $30 (to be negotiated)Cabot Corporation
Marketing and Media Relations FellowFriends of the Arava Institute
Administrative Assistance $30 per hourCabot Corporation
Customer Service Rep $29 hourlyCabot Corporation
Call Center Representatives $27 per hour.Cabot Corporation
Customer Service Representative, Compensation Starts $25.50-27.50 hr.Cabot Corporation
Digital Communications Intern- Governor's Summer InternIndiana State Personnel Department
Communications & PR - Full or Part TimeA&A Marketing Group
Communications & Marketing Intern for South Beach Social, Corporate and Celebrity Event VenueBookmark This
The Temple House
1415 Euclid Ave.
Miami Beach, FL
Posted: February 11 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWho we are:
The Temple House is a stunning commercially licensed private event venue in the heart of South Beach, and one of the most desired event destinations in the United States. Award winning venue, The Temple House has been featured in The New York Times, The London Times and on TV shows, feature films and magazines internationally,
The Temple House hosts corporate events, social events, weddings, film productions, photo shoots, video productions and private celebrity parties and events for groups ranging in size from 20 to over 500.
Whether the event is a small private dinner and cocktail party, a corporate product launch, a media event or a fashion show with complex A/V needs, The Temple House assembles and delivers a wide array of the most professional and accomplished vendors from catering to A/V to furniture and floristry.
What we are looking for:
Our ideal candidate is someone who has a hunger for learning and is able to walk into a room of people and can’t leave without making a few friends. Someone who is passionate about social media, and/or hospitality and is creative and thoughtful when interacting with online communities and building relationships.
Who you will work with:
The founder of The Temple House is a successful serial entrepreneur that has founded companies in biotechnology, education, technology, and hospitality. He has successfully raised venture capital and employed hundreds of people in various industries and organizations.
One team member has owned her own restaurant and another has been Director of Sales for the Villa by Barton G at the Versace Mansion.
What you will learn:
• How to create a long term social media plan and marketing calendar.
• Relationship building with our online community by maintaining Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and other media accounts.
• How to track social media analytics and report results and new ideas to our marketing team.
• Create compelling content that will be shared by influencers.
• Creative feedback and viral loops between our Facebook Page, twitter, and blog accounts .
• Assist management in building and presenting social media strategy.
• Plenty of additional opportunities in related projects.
ResponsibilitiesLearning and assisting in analyzing opportunities
Learning and assisting how to build targeted lists
Learning and assisting in skills to communicate with potential clients, vendors and partners
Learning and assisting in document preparation and contracts.
Learning and assisting in event planning and execution.
RequirementsWhat We Require:
• Some basic background in marketing and/or communications and/or hospitality and a desire to learn more in these sectors
• Strong communication skills.
• Organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments.
• Creative and Flexible.
• Familiarity with social networking sites desired, but we will also train.
• Interested in the issues equal access to learning resources and generally socially conscious individual
We value all of our interns and go the extra mile to make sure you receive a learning experience that fits your career goals. You will become knowledgeable in online communication, and understanding of the right tactics to combine online marketing with overarching outreach goals in a professional setting. You will also learn how to work in a professional environment and have opportunity to network with clients, vendors and other professionals.
SkillsRequired - Social Media, Good communication skills, Basic Computer Skills
Preferred - Event Planning, Hospitality