Communications AssociateManhattan Holistic Chamber of Commerce
Communications & PR - Full or Part TimeA&A Marketing Group
Summer 2017 Communications Internships at Dana-Farber Cancer InstituteDana-Farber Cancer Institute
Content Manager InternMighty Well
PT/FT Customer Service Representative, $29 Per Hour.Statistical Analysis System.
Customer Service Representative, Compensation Starts $26.50-29.50 hr.Statistical Analysis System.
PT Office Assistant $29 per hour.Statistical Analysis System.
Per Time Office Assistant $29 per hour.Statistical Analysis System.
Communications & PR - Paid Full or Part TimeBookmark This
A&A Marketing Group
7929 Brookriver Dr Ste 635
Posted: September 22 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionA&A Marketing Group is a Marketing Firm located in the heart of Dallas, TX. that specializes in business development, marketing, sales and fundraising for a large number of Fortune 100 and World-renown Non Profit Organizations.
An intern at A&A Marketing Group will learn and develop communication, pr, sales, leadership, team management, problem solving, client relations, negotiation, human resources and goal setting skills, which are fundamental for a successful long term career in the business world.
Responsibilities- Write effective copy, excelling in correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
- Use alternate forms of communication (including graphic arts), resulting in improved interactions.
- Edit and proof other team members work and provide constructive feedback
- Presentations to potential & existing clients
- Client acquisition and retention
Requirements*MUST BE ABLE TO WORK IN THE US*
- Possess skills at initiating innovative ideas, unifying team members, and judging correctly what will appeal to target audiences.
- Prefer challenges that involve communication, are people-oriented, promote networking and socializing, and include roles that call for imagination.