Marketing/Public Relations InternshipSt. Charles Adult and Community Education
Communications InternArizona beverage company
Marketing & Public RelationsJacq's Organics
Internship for Students Interested In Business, Politics, Journalism, Entertainment or Media ArtsUnderground Network
Team Leader / Management TraineeInfinite Promotional Solutions
American Red Cross Biomedical Communications Intern - TVRVAmerican Red Cross
Interns wanted at film company - Must be in college - Communication majors welcomedPES
Admin,customer care,data entry and receptionist.Seagate Technology
Communications & PR - Paid Full or Part TimeBookmark This
A&A Marketing Group
7929 Brookriver Dr Ste 635
Posted: September 27 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionA&A Marketing Group is a Marketing Firm located in the heart of Dallas, TX. that specializes in business development, marketing, sales and fundraising for a large number of Fortune 100 and World-renown Non Profit Organizations.
An intern at A&A Marketing Group will learn and develop communication, pr, sales, leadership, team management, problem solving, client relations, negotiation, human resources and goal setting skills, which are fundamental for a successful long term career in the business world.
Responsibilities- Write effective copy, excelling in correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
- Use alternate forms of communication (including graphic arts), resulting in improved interactions.
- Edit and proof other team members work and provide constructive feedback
- Presentations to potential & existing clients
- Client acquisition and retention
Requirements*MUST BE ABLE TO WORK IN THE US*
- Possess skills at initiating innovative ideas, unifying team members, and judging correctly what will appeal to target audiences.
- Prefer challenges that involve communication, are people-oriented, promote networking and socializing, and include roles that call for imagination.