Accounting Internship*PAIDTeva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
Paid Summer Communications InternshipU.S. Travel Association
Accounting InternshipTeva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
Development and Communications InternAGC Education and Research Foundation
Social Media InternshipThe Masakhane Center
Communications and Marketing Internship in Cape Town, South AfricaMagister International
Communications & marketing internshipDVSport Software
Communications/ Public Relations InternBookmark This
1735 Market Street
Posted: November 26 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a magazine that provides an exclusive look into what is coming down the pike in entrepreneurship and innovation as well as companies who are on the ground level but will be household names in just a few short years (Apple Computers started out in a garage). We currently have over 250,000 readers and the support and partnerships of several major media heads. We are a national publication. To view the magazine, please visit www.aulonimagazine.com
This internship is provided in four core areas: Content and Publication, Digital Marketing/Communications, Public Relations, Promotions and Partnerships. We are currently looking for interns in the Philadelphia area, with our office being in Center City.
Responsibilities• Develop and implement a strategic plan to grow Au’loni magazine’s audience for key demographics.
• Strengthen Au’loni Magazine’s brand and engage our community by producing creative and compelling content.
• Manage the day-to-day execution messaging through effective reporting and article writing.
• Create strategy and help secure readers through marketing and influence partnerships.
• Update and maintain the all content, assist with social media buzz, and monitor analytics.
• Plan, Market, and attend events to engage potential readers, advertisers, and donors to the magazine.
• Write clear, compelling communications and feature stories for targeted demographic.
• Build and edit e-communications using tools such as Email Marketing and Social Media.
• Work with all staff and other Au'loni Media and Global Marketing interns to broaden awareness of Au’loni Magazine in the U.S and eventually around the world. Attend and promote all events and assist with planning and implementation. Support all efforts to fund the magazine.
RequirementsA bachelor's degree or working towards a degree and 2 to 3 years of experience in journalism, communications or related field. The ability to write creatively, clearly, and compellingly. An eye for detail and impeccable grammar.
Experience with web publishing, HTML, SEO and basic content management systems. Experience planning, managing and executing successful campaigns.
SkillsRequired - HTML, Journalism, SEO, Content Management, Communications, Producing Web Content, Article Writing
Preferred - Adobe Creative Suite, Content Management Systems