Internship in Scientific Editing, Revising, and WritingClarity Manuscript Consultants, LLC
Student Brand Ambassador - Photography App (Virtual Opportunity)New Photo Sharing App
Community Ambassador - Startup Photography App (Virtual Opportunity)New Photo Sharing App
Communications/Journalism/Writing Majors (Virtual Opportunity)New Photo Sharing App
Entry Level MarketingAdvantage Concepts Inc.
Communications & PR - Paid Full or Part TimeA&A Marketing Group
Publicity InternshipKeith Sherman & Associates
Communications / Public Relations Intern - work remotelyBookmark This
Center for International Media Ethics (CIME)
Posted: April 25 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCommunications / Public Relations Intern: Center for International Media Ethics (CIME) is seeking a talented recent graduate who is available to work remotely part-time (min. 6 months) to assist its core management team. This is an opportunity to work closely on the organisation’s management decisions and create direct impact in the many media communities we work with worldwide. Visit us at www.cimethics.org for more information.
Please send CV and short cover email to email@example.com, we look forward to hearing from you!
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities are varied and include for example:
– participate in defining organisation’s growth strategy
– grow our network in Latin America, Central Asia and other regions
- help coordinate our worldwide regional team
– help develop workshop materials for media/cyber/tech ethics
– reach out to potential advisors
– occasional website updates via our content management system
– update promotional materials
– ad hoc development and media-related projects
RequirementsThis internship involves working from home with your own computer and internet connection.
Self-starter, interest in international relations or public relations, interest in media ethics.