Communications/Journalism/Writing Majors (Virtual Opportunity)New Photo Sharing App
Full Time Internship - Hands-On Training ProvidedLakeview Consultants
TV Station General ManagerStrategic Business Institute
WI STUDENT INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITYCouncilman Kenyatta Johnson
Community Ambassador - Startup Photography App (Virtual Opportunity)New Photo Sharing App
Brand Strategy InternshipElemental Path / CogniToys
Communications & PR - Paid Full or Part TimeA&A Marketing Group
Communications / Social Media InternBookmark This
Urban Impact Lab
100 NE 1st Avenue
Posted: August 31 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMiami based social innovators using creative, multidisciplinary approaches to elevate the relationship between people + place.
Currently looking for a Communication / Social Media intern to help create content, write blog posts, and assist with managing various social media channels. Qualified applicants will knowledge of various social media platforms including but not limited to: Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Instagram, & FB.
The role will include monitoring of issue areas, topics. and relevant news cycles, and content creation including writing, photography, and editing. Skills with Photoshop, Illustrator, etc. are strongly preferred.
Requirements- Good ability to follow directions, while working independently and being self-directed
- Creative PR writing and storytelling (including press releases, media materials, key messaging, blog posts, newsletter creation, etc)
- Assist in cultivating media relations by creating and maintaining media lists; track media coverage and create media coverage reports.
- PR and social media content development: identify news and other story angles; work with directors to develop content and stories for regular posting.
- Work with directors to develop social media strategy to grow reachImplement regular maintenance plan for social media pages, including Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Youtube and etc.
- Help to maintain brand consistency.
- Assist in social media monitoring and reporting, including use of third-party software and manual methods to monitor social media conversations on a variety of channels
- Work with Directors to develop and assist with social media engagement prior to and during live events
- Stay up to date on related topics, online trends and best practices
- Video and interviewing skills a plus
- Confident communication skills a must