New Ride Sharing Company Looking for Entry Level Interns with Potential for Full EmploymentBusiness Rocket
Communications Hub InternshipGreenpeace USA
VIDEO/POST-PRODUCTION INTERNSHIPNatcom Global
Communications InternNational Parkinson Foundation
Spring 2017 Communications InternshipThe Fresh Air Fund
Communications Intern at Tandem, Partners in Early LearningTandem, Partners in Early Learning
Community Management Mandatory Internship (m/f)InterNations GmbH
Customer Service specialistWhirlpool Corporation
Communications/Marketing Intern for Business Development InitiativesBookmark This
Executive Park Drive
Posted: April 05 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPharMaHealth Group, Health Communications Above and Beyond. We are a fast-paced, multi-tasking, product-branding, program-building, health-communicating, passionate group of consultants. We are looking for an a dynamic upcoming professional to support us in our Communications and Marketing projects for clients, and New Business initiatives for our expansion in Latin America and other markets in South Florida. Our ideal candidate must be self-motivated, hard-working and must a vehicle for transportation for prospective client visits and meetings.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
-Write effective copy, excelling in correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
- Use alternate forms of communication (including graphic arts), resulting in improved interactions.
- Edit and proof other team members work and provide constructive feedback
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- Pursuing a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent education
SkillsRequired - Bilingual Communications, English & Spanish languages, New Business Opportunities, New Business Generation, Thrive in A Fast-paced Environment, Presentation Design, Business Networking, Sales and Marketing, Writing and Editing
Preferred - Brazilian Portuguese, Cold Calling Experience, International Business Development, Healthcare Industry