Editorial / Journalism InternStimulus
Communications InternCostco Wholesale
Communications InternAusgold Limited
Student Brand Ambassador - Photography App (Virtual Opportunity)New Photo Sharing App
Community Ambassador - Startup Photography App (Virtual Opportunity)New Photo Sharing App
Communications/Journalism/Writing Majors (Virtual Opportunity)New Photo Sharing App
Science Communications Internship (Paid Internship)Research!America
Video Production Summer InternshipWake Forest Baptist Health
Communications/Marketing InternBookmark This
Tsang Seymour Design Inc.
526 West 26th Street No. 708
New York, NY
Posted: January 10 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionTsang Seymour, an award winning agency uses creative thinking to design enduring impressions for Cultural and Luxury brands. Our projects include brand identity and application, books, advertising, promotions, web sites, digital banners, environmental graphic design, way-finding and exhibition design. Our clients include leading cultural and luxury brands including the Smithsonian's Cooper-Hewitt, National Design Museum, Neue Galerie, Museum of Modern Art, Gagosian Gallery and Sotheby's.
Responsibilities• Write effective copy, excelling in correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
• Edit and proof other team members work and provide constructive feedback
• Assist in preparing marketing and media plans for agency and client assignments
• Work closely with Creative Director and design staff in developing a new portfolio site and client presentations
• Update agency’s social media accounts, research trend topics for future blog and assist in the creation of weekly newsletter
Requirements- Possess skills at initiating innovative ideas, unifying team members, and judging correctly what will appeal to target audiences.
- Prefer challenges that involve communication, are people-oriented, promote networking and socializing, and include roles that call for imagination.