New Ride Sharing Company Looking for Entry Level Interns with Potential for Full EmploymentBusiness Rocket
Communications Hub InternshipGreenpeace USA
VIDEO/POST-PRODUCTION INTERNSHIPNatcom Global
Communications InternNational Parkinson Foundation
Spring 2017 Communications InternshipThe Fresh Air Fund
Communications Intern at Tandem, Partners in Early LearningTandem, Partners in Early Learning
Community Management Mandatory Internship (m/f)InterNations GmbH
Customer Service specialistWhirlpool Corporation
Communications & Marketing InternshipBookmark This
8360 Old York Road
Elkins Park, PA
Posted: April 08 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe communications/marketing intern provides support to the Office of Communications assisting with print and online messaging and strategic campaign creation. This internship will provide valuable experience in supporting the communications team in regards to branding, marketing materials and content development.
Salus University, founded as the Pennsylvania College of Optometry in 1919, today is a diversified, globally recognized professional academic center of learning that offers a wide range of degree programs in the professions of Optometry, Audiology, Physician Assistant, Public Health, Education and Rehabilitation for the Blind and Visually Impaired, Biomedicine and Occupational Therapy. The University has more than 1,100 students, including PhD candidates, and more than 12,500 alumni worldwide.
The University also operates six clinical facilities which serve the surrounding communities and provide clinical experience for our students: The Eye Institute and its two satellite offices, the William Feinbloom Vision Rehabilitation Center, the Pennsylvania Ear Institute, and the Speech-Language Institute.
For more information, please visit www.salus.edu.
Responsibilities• Assist with creating website, social media, and newsletter content
• Write press releases, media advisories, and promotional copy
• Draft and edit basic communications materials including flyers and brochures
• Assist with planning & participation in community- based events
• Track press clips
• Conduct market/academic research
• Provide support for special projects within the Office of Communications as needed
Requirements• Highly motivated and energetic
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Graphic design abilities are a plus
• Photography and videography skills are a plus
• Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
• Experience with social media platforms are a plus