Customer Service RepresentativePrideStaff
Digital Media and Communications InternshipSafari Club International
Chronicle NYU AmbassadorOne Chronicle, Inc.
Content & Community Management InternOne Chronicle, Inc.
Communications InternB.A.P INC
Communications/Marketing InternshipPeople's Policy Research
Social Media Management InternPulse, LLC
Communications/Marketing InternshipBookmark This
8360 Old York Road
Elkins Park, PA
Posted: September 29 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLocated in suburban Philadelphia, Salus University is seeking a Communications/Marketing Intern to assist with day-to-day activities associated with the Office of Communications. This internship would provide the intern with valuable experience in supporting the communications team in social media efforts, graphic design, press releases, news stories, etc.
Salus University, founded as the Pennsylvania College of Optometry in 1919, today is a diversified, globally recognized professional academic center of learning that offers a wide range of degree programs in the professions of Optometry, Audiology, Physician Assistant, Public Health, Education and Rehabilitation for the Blind and Visually Impaired, Biomedicine, Occupational Therapy and Speech-Language Pathology. The University has more than 1,000 students, including PhD candidates, and more than 12,5000 alumni worldwide.
The University also operates six clinical facilities which serve the surrounding communities and provide clinical experience for our students: The Eye Institute and its two satellite offices, the William Feinbloom Vision Rehabilitation Center, the Pennsylvania Ear Institute, and the Speech-Language Institute.
For more information, visit salus.edu.
• Assist with creating website, social media, and newsletter content
• Draft and edit basic communications materials including flyers and brochures
• Assist with planning community based events
• Provide support for special projects within the Office of Communications as needed
RequirementsSkills & Abilities:
• Highly motivated and energetic
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Graphic design abilities are a plus
• Photography and videography skills are a plus
• Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
SkillsRequired - Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Publisher
Preferred - Adobe Photoshop CS6