Trainee Telesales Agent internFirst source Solutions Limited
,Summer, and Fall Internship - International Students AcceptedMCO, Inc
Customer Service RepresentativeNature's Premiere
Social Media & Community Management InternCRM Enterprises LLC
Database AdministratorCOMMUNITY FIRE COMPANY OF PERRYVILLE MD INC
Customer Service RepresentativeIntuit Inc
Customer Experience InternPaySimple
Marketing & Social Media InternEtching-It.com
Community Outreach CoordinatorBookmark This
511 Ryders Ln
East Brunswick, NJ
Posted: June 19 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 30 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCommunity Outreach Coordinator Job Description
The Disability Allies (DA) is dedicated to providing social opportunities to connect young adults and children with and without disabilities. The Community Outreach Coordinator is a part time position. The Community Outreach Coordinator reports to the Director and is responsible for DA outreach and recruitment.
The Community Outreach Coordinator’s primary responsibilities are to build strategic relationships, conduct a variety of outreach activities, and recruit volunteers and members.
1. Create and implement our outreach plan
2. Develop and strengthen relationships between the Disability Allies and the community
3. Reach out to and connect with local universities, social groups and community organizations, in particular those that provide social opportunities to young adults with disabilities
4. Recruit and place Disability Allies volunteers and members
5. Locate and facilitate tables at community fairs
6. Update our database with phone numbers and emails of new members
Qualifications & Competencies:
• Excellent public speaking and presentation skills
• Must be able to meet deadlines and adjust to changing priorities
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office
• Able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing
• Ability to connect with others and develop relationships
• Committed to the mission of serving young adults with disabilities
• Ability to perform several tasks concurrently
• Strong time management and organizational skills
• Ability to maintain detailed records and confidential information
About the Disability Allies:
The purpose of the Disability Allies is to plan team building activities that connect young adults and children with and without disabilities. At our events we pair each individual up with a mentor. The job of the mentor is to help the participants with their social skills and insure that everyone interacts with each other. Our events are open to any young adult that has a disability, knows someone with a disability or is supportive of people with disabilities. Please visit www.disabilityallies.com to learn more.
Disability Allies Anti-Discrimination statement:
Disability Allies shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, political affiliation, gender identification or expression, or military status in any of its activities of operations. These activities include, but are not limited to, hiring and firing of staff, selection of volunteers, and selection of vendors and provision of services.