PAID Communications InternshipGIE Dental Lab
Student Brand Ambassador - Photography App (Virtual Opportunity)New Photo Sharing App
Communications/Journalism/Writing Majors (Virtual Opportunity)New Photo Sharing App
Social Media InternStartup
Interns wanted - Must be able to receive college credit - Communication majors welcomedReal Estate
Communications and Marketing InternDowntownDC Business Improvement District
Marketing and Communications InternVisit Bucks County
Comunications InternBookmark This
The Vegan Haven
Posted: October 01 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAre you creative, passionate about veganism and natural products? Do you enjoy collaboration, rolling up your sleeves and diving into new projects? If you answered yes to these questions, we'd love to have you join The Vegan Haven as our new Communications Intern.
THE VEGAN HAVEN
The Vegan Haven is a curated location of artisan vegan products launched in November 2015. At The Vegan Haven, we are passionate about discovering California-made artisan vegan products and sharing them with the world! We propose a re-definition of what it means to be a foodie by featuring products that are not only delicious but also cruelty-free, artisan made, natural and eco-conscious. This means that all of our products are made in small batches by local artisans from carefully sourced vegan, all-natural ingredients.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who wants to gain grassroots experience in a dynamic startup out to change the world. This is a great opportunity to get in at the ground level at a new company destined for success. Since we are only months old and growing, the possibility to become one of the founding members definitely exists.
We are seeking a passionate and driven individual to work side-by-side with the CEO + Founder to manage all the ways that our brand is communicated. As our new Communications Intern you would play an incredibly important role.
Being our new Communications Intern you would:
- Gain real world experience in social entrepreneurship
- Have a say in how The Vegan Haven’s manifesto is communicated. No making copies here.
- Work with a supportive, hard-working and light-hearted team
- Free admission to vegan events in the Bay Area
- Free TVH merchandise
- Course credit, if applicable
- Stipend may be available
You will work closely with the CEO + Founder in the creation of:
- Social Media Strategy - learn and execute strategies for building and engaging a core audience via Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.
- Content Marketing - learn how to effectively develop concepts, research stories, and write social media content of interest to our audience. Learn how to use this content to grow and engage an online audience.
- Blog Management - learn how to write engaging blog posts on recipes, products reviews, the vegan lifestyle, and other trending topics.
- Public Relations - learn how to create press releases, website copy and event copy, coordinate online PR distribution, monitor campaigns, and create list of media contacts.
- Soft Skills - learn how to operate in a start-up environment, how to manage expectations, how to plan and organize tasks to meet moving deadlines.
You will dedicate 10-12 hours a week to this position remotely with in-person meetings every other Friday. Our bi-weekly meetings will be held at a co-working space in the heart of SF or Sonoma County. A delicious vegan lunch and plenty of coffee will be provided at these