Communications InternNew Pathway
Call Center Sales RepresentativesIntuit Inc
Summer Student Services Intern (Full or Part-time)Vandelay Education
CALLING ALL GIRL BOSSES! E-Commerce Start-Up! Happy Hours. Work from Home. Dog Friendly Work Space!Glass Ladder& Co.
PR Intern NeededCordelia Donovan Inc.
Editor for Travel Section for New Online MagazineThe Juliet
CD / DVD / Video / Audio Duplication & Transfer ... Summer InternshipDuplication Media
Social Media Intern for Christian Ministry OrganizationGrace In Season
Conference Production Coordinator / InternBookmark This
MSE Partners LLC
Posted: January 06 2016
Company Location: Hollywood, FL
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionConference Production Coordinator / Intern
This is a unique opportunity for a talented individual to work in a young, growing company. The Conference Producer plays a critical role in planning, producing and executing conferences and supporting our growth.
As a Conference Production Coordinator/Intern, you will be tasked with assisting in the creation of a top quality product that attracts attendees and sponsors to our conferences. Please note, the role of the Conference Production Coordinator / intern is primarily focused on assisting in the creation of program content for the conference agenda, and the identification and recruitment of industry leaders to attend the event in a 'Speaker' capacity.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
• Researching conference agenda topics — including reading articles and calling and meeting with experts
• Learning and comprehending market dynamics and industry structure
• Identifying industry leaders and topic experts that would make great Speakers
• Researching and finding contact details of potential speakers
• Updating CRM database with speakers information and responses
• Proofreading, Editing agendas and marketing materials including emails and website copy
• Coordinating with the meeting planner, sales team, and company management
• Working with Speakers and their assistants to receive photos, bios, logos, etc.
• Other duties as required
• You have exceptional attention to detail, especially in all external communication
• You have extraordinary speaking and writing skills, including errorless grammar & spelling, rapid and accurate typing skills, and professional phone manner
• Perfect for Business Management, Journalism, Communications, Marketing Majors
• You have strong computer and internet skills, including comfort with web-based applications such as Google Apps, Salesforce, and WordPress
• You are a self-starter and work well independently without constant direction from management
• You have the capability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
• Available 10-20 hours per week
Internship will be For Credit Hours
Intern can earn commission for any sales closed
Intern will receive a stipend of $50/month to use towards mobile phone usage
To Apply: Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and requirements for your Credit Hours OR Apply through your Internship Department at your school
About MSE Partners, LLC
MSE Partners is a full-service, international consulting and event operations firm. MSE Partners specializes in executive-level forums focused on today's most significant business issues. We bring together business leaders for strategic collaboration, business connections, education, industry advancement and advisory solutions for leading Fortune 1000 companies and industry practitioners.
SkillsRequired - Oral & Written Communication Skills, Attention To Detail, Strong Communication Skills, Communicate Clearly
Preferred - Sales, Interviewing Skills, Microsoft Applications, CRM databases, B2B Sales