Communications and Marketing InternDowntownDC Business Improvement District
Marketing and Communications InternVisit Bucks County
Student Brand Ambassador - Photography App (Virtual Opportunity)New Photo Sharing App
Communications & PR - Paid Full or Part TimeA&A Marketing Group
Spring 2017 Public Relations InternDeVries Global
Communications InternNutrition 1st
Spring Communications Intern for the National Foundation for Women LegislatorsNational Foundation for Women Legislators
Conference Production Coordinator / InternBookmark This
MSE Partners LLC
Posted: January 06 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionConference Production Coordinator / Intern
This is a unique opportunity for a talented individual to work in a young, growing company. The Conference Producer plays a critical role in planning, producing and executing conferences and supporting our growth.
As a Conference Production Coordinator/Intern, you will be tasked with assisting in the creation of a top quality product that attracts attendees and sponsors to our conferences. Please note, the role of the Conference Production Coordinator / intern is primarily focused on assisting in the creation of program content for the conference agenda, and the identification and recruitment of industry leaders to attend the event in a 'Speaker' capacity.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
• Researching conference agenda topics — including reading articles and calling and meeting with experts
• Learning and comprehending market dynamics and industry structure
• Identifying industry leaders and topic experts that would make great Speakers
• Researching and finding contact details of potential speakers
• Updating CRM database with speakers information and responses
• Proofreading, Editing agendas and marketing materials including emails and website copy
• Coordinating with the meeting planner, sales team, and company management
• Working with Speakers and their assistants to receive photos, bios, logos, etc.
• Other duties as required
• You have exceptional attention to detail, especially in all external communication
• You have extraordinary speaking and writing skills, including errorless grammar & spelling, rapid and accurate typing skills, and professional phone manner
• Perfect for Business Management, Journalism, Communications, Marketing Majors
• You have strong computer and internet skills, including comfort with web-based applications such as Google Apps, Salesforce, and WordPress
• You are a self-starter and work well independently without constant direction from management
• You have the capability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
• Available 10-20 hours per week
Internship will be For Credit Hours
Intern can earn commission for any sales closed
Intern will receive a stipend of $50/month to use towards mobile phone usage
To Apply: Please contact email@example.com with your resume and requirements for your Credit Hours OR Apply through your Internship Department at your school
About MSE Partners, LLC
MSE Partners is a full-service, international consulting and event operations firm. MSE Partners specializes in executive-level forums focused on today's most significant business issues. We bring together business leaders for strategic collaboration, business connections, education, industry advancement and advisory solutions for leading Fortune 1000 companies and industry practitioners.
SkillsRequired - Strong Communication Skills, Oral & Written Communication Skills, Communicate Clearly, Attention To Detail
Preferred - Sales, Microsoft Applications, CRM databases, Interviewing Skills, B2B Sales