Communications and Public Relations Internship with FreeTheTextbooks.org. Make a Difference!Free the Textbooks
Interns wanted at film company - Must be in college - Communication majors welcomedPES
Customer serviceISPEN GROUP
Communications InternISPEN GROUP
Business Development / Sales InternCabinet Plant Inc
Communications InternSchindler Group
Part Time Retail Sales/Marketing AssociateThe Scottish Mill Shop
Content and Marketing InternBookmark This
West Washington Ave.
Posted: January 28 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionTotalHousehold.com is looking for a content & marketing intern who is passionate about social media marketing, writing, and being part of an exciting tech startup.
We assist home improvement contractors with business services that improve their internet presence, lead generation and payment processing. By providing these services we are able to offer a FREE website for homeowners that satisfies the need for more information about the contractors in their area.
As the content and marketing intern at TotalHousehold, you will have the opportunity to work closely with team members, take on individual projects and present creative ideas to the company.
This internship is an unpaid remote internship with a requirement of at least 8 hours per week. Hours are completely flexible. As this is a remote internship, communication will consist mainly over email and phone meetings.
Additionally, there is the potential to collaborate, when available, in person with our Content and Marketing Manager.
We’re looking for applicants who want to gain valuable learning experience, build their portfolio and resume and are possibly interested in obtaining class credit (must see school requirements).
Responsibilities- Helping develop content calendars
- Crafting creative social media campaigns for Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Instagram, Pinterest and engaging in social media conversations.
- Helping develop email newsletters & other email marketing campaigns.
- Creating custom content about home improvement, home design and relevant industry news.
- Reaching out to home product companies and establishing partnerships for TotalHousehold’s weekly giveaway.
- Helping Coordinate and set up giveaways.
- Brainstorming new ways to expand the TotalHousehold brand.
- Creating video marketing content
Requirements- Has the ability to create well-written, fun, helpful and informative copy.
- Are a skilled and savvy tweeter, instagrammer and pinner.
- Are enthusiastic about startups and possess a strong entrepreneurial spirit.
- Has the fearless ability to call on a variety of companies and establish relationships and develop partnerships.
- Has a good eye for design is a plus.
- Must be organized, a self-starter and able to work independently
- Has the ability to present creative ideas to the team and take on individual projects.
- Has knowledge & access to photo/video editing software is not required, but preferred.
SkillsRequired - Social Media, Article Writing
Preferred - Adobe Creative Suite