computer analystFirst solar
Customer Service RepresentativeBrogan Group
Communications InternBrogan Group
Production Assistant NeededTracks Production Inc
Investor Relations Internship (mandarin speaker)KCSA Strategic Communications
Communications InternANGLO PACIFIC
Communications InternANGLO PACIFIC
Immediate Job Openings -- Perfect for Students!Job Openings In Florida
Content Writer/EditorBookmark This
Core + Craft
Posted: July 22 2015
Company Location: Addison, TX
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionContent Writer/Editor, Intern-to-Hire
Posted on July 26, 2015
Are you tired of working for a company that doesn’t value all of your skills? Do you wish you had more creative freedom? Are you looking for an opportunity to help build a savvy digital marketing agency with your project management and content production skills? Core + Craft, a digital marketing agency, is currently looking to build our expertise in search engine marketing, social media, mobile, local marketing & behavioral marketing.
We are seeking a part-time content writer and editor intern to improve our marketing communications’ creative and functional prowess. In addition to interfacing with the Core + Craft team, this candidate will work directly with the marketing and communications director from concept to completion. Skill sets should include project management, organization, communication, thought leadership and expertise in writing engaging, persuasive content. Strengths should demonstrate a dedication to excellence and a passion for execution.
The ideal candidate will have experience writing for content strategies within various projects. This role will allow the candidate an opportunity to showcase a complex and diverse project within their portfolio. We want a candidate who is ready to branch out and use their creative freedom on day one of their journey with us.
● This is an internship-to-hire opportunity. Please note, this internship is unpaid.
● Pending performance, option to transition to a paid position after 6 months may be offered
● We are willing to help you apply your internship towards college credit
● Intern must be ready to start working on projects independently on day one.
● Title is negotiable
● Flexible hours
● Work from home
● Intern must have access to personal computer, Google Hangouts and camera for virtual meetings, reliable internet and necessary programs
● Occasional team meetings are held in Addison/Carrollton area of the metroplex. If approved, you may virtually remote in for team meetings
● We are not able to provide employee sponsorship at this time or in the near future
About Core + Craft
As a start up formally formed in 2015, we help businesses and not-for-profits coordinate digital marketing initiatives to communicate succinct messages. With lead management and marketing automation we help our clients to speak with consistency, on time and on topic to your audience. Focused on brand equity, our designers and writers are committed to clearly communicating brand promise. For more on all we offer, http://www.coreandcraft.com/about-us
ResponsibilitiesKey Duties and Responsibilities
● Write persuasive engaging, shareable, benefit-driven copy under tight deadlines
● Develop plans for community engagement
● Monitor and spot trends and translate information into branded news content
● Capitalize on opportunities within emerging platforms and online communities
● Conceive and write blog posts, video content, email, direct mail, newsletters, sales letters, video scripts, media releases, articles and other related material
● Employ keyword-rich, semantic content targeted for the reader, but also applicable to the search engines
● Collaborate with team members on strategy
● Manage multiple projects on deadline
● Edit all content
(Note: Must have all of the experience listed below):
● Be ready to spearhead project and work independently from day one
● Be able to commit 15 hours per week for a minimum 6 months or 2 semester terms
● 3+ years experience in web development and interface design (you may include enhanced school work)
● Demonstrate excellent editing skills
● Deep knowledge of AP Style Guide
● Strong, positive, and engaging collaboration style
● Must be able to work with minimal supervision
● Strong attention to detail
Other skills a plus…
● Advanced knowledge of HTML and experience with the popular content management systems like Wordpress
● Success developing compelling content that aligns with creative strategies
● Knowledge of content strategies
To apply, please go to our website at www.coreandcraft.com and fill out our application which is located under the Career page.
SkillsRequired - Copy Editing, SEO, Social Media Communications, Content Creation, Associated Press style, Branded Content
Preferred - WordPress, Basic HTML