Special Events InternSnow Mountain Ranch - YMCA of the Rockies
Communications InternZAG Group of Companies
Human Relations InternshipH3 Concepts
Communications InternVisit Baltimore
customer serviceACADIA HEALTH CARE
Communications InternACADIA HEALTH CARE
Content/Communications Coordinator InternBookmark This
419 Lafayette St.
New York, NY
Posted: August 19 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWhat We Do:
Lucid360 is an international innovation consultancy based in Shanghai and New York. We partner with international brands such as Wrigley, Unilever, and L’Oreal to create new opportunities and solutions by utilizing a cross-category approach.
Who We Need:
We are seeking analysts who are good at synthesizing and organizing information with a keen eye on current trends. They will develop ongoing communications such as blogs and newsletters, and review web/print publications to provide insight to various departments.
A trial period is required before transitioning into a paid internship position.
Responsibilities• Write communications for the company such as blogs and newsletters
• Analyze publications for current trends that the company can capitalize on
• Organize information from various departments into a clear, coherent write-up
Requirements• Preference given to those who can physically work in NYC
• Previous experience in writing/qualitative business analysis a plus
• Must be able to work during the fall semester
• Successful candidates must have good writing and editing skills