Marketing and Communications Internship - FALL 2017International Institute of Akron
Communications & PR - Full or Part TimeA&A Marketing Group
Communications/Marketing InternAmerican Red Cross
Communications InternMove to Amend
Summer 2017 Marketing & Public Relations InternAndrew Freeman & Co.
Communications InternNCS Technology
Human Relations InternshipH3 Concepts
Customer Service RepresentativeNature's Premiere
Copywriter InternBookmark This
442 Broadway, 2nd floor, SoHo
New York, NY
Posted: September 21 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionKin Spaces is a new boutique co-working space, located in SoHo. We are a community of entrepreneurial and creative minds coming together to inspire business to thrive. We offer our members and team workers a collaborative space, where ideas and good vibes are the essence.
About the position:
• Flexibility and willingness to work in a rapidly changing environment, acknowledging urgency when necessary
• Creative writing and editing responsibilities for written communication across social media platforms (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, etc.)
• Highly detailed oriented.
• Excellent grammar and writing skills for copywriting, proposals and concept development
Requirements• Excellent communication, organizational and problem solving skills.
• Ability to function within deadlines, while working both independently and as part of the team.
• Manage time efficiently to meet all project deadlines.
• Ability to multi-task, work quickly and efficiently without sacrificing a consistently high level of attention to detail.
What we offer:
• Incredible, fun, entrepreneurial working environment
• Once-in-a-lifetime event access to memorable experiences
• Sharp, passionate and friendly team that will mentor you