New York City Non Profit Seeking Communications Internbarrier free living
Intern – Communications, American Red Cross, New York, NYAmerican Red Cross Greater New York
Social Media Marketing & CommunicationBinichic Barcelona
Communications & PR - Full or Part TimeA&A Marketing Group
PR Internship Summer 2017Wyatt Brand
MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNParc dela Parhm Media Group
DPointGroup is searching for interns in Tourism Management DepartmentDpoint Group
Paid Summer Communications InternshipU.S. Travel Association
Copywriter InternBookmark This
442 Broadway, 2nd floor, SoHo
New York, NY
Posted: September 21 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionKin Spaces is a new boutique co-working space, located in SoHo. We are a community of entrepreneurial and creative minds coming together to inspire business to thrive. We offer our members and team workers a collaborative space, where ideas and good vibes are the essence.
About the position:
• Flexibility and willingness to work in a rapidly changing environment, acknowledging urgency when necessary
• Creative writing and editing responsibilities for written communication across social media platforms (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, etc.)
• Highly detailed oriented.
• Excellent grammar and writing skills for copywriting, proposals and concept development
Requirements• Excellent communication, organizational and problem solving skills.
• Ability to function within deadlines, while working both independently and as part of the team.
• Manage time efficiently to meet all project deadlines.
• Ability to multi-task, work quickly and efficiently without sacrificing a consistently high level of attention to detail.
What we offer:
• Incredible, fun, entrepreneurial working environment
• Once-in-a-lifetime event access to memorable experiences
• Sharp, passionate and friendly team that will mentor you