- Internships /
- Communication /
- Copywriting Internship with Marketing/ Advertising Experience during tech-product launch
Student Brand Ambassador - Photography App (Virtual Opportunity)New Photo Sharing App
Community Ambassador - Startup Photography App (Virtual Opportunity)New Photo Sharing App
Communications/Journalism/Writing Majors (Virtual Opportunity)New Photo Sharing App
Science Communications Internship (Paid Internship)Research!America
Video Production Summer InternshipWake Forest Baptist Health
Digital programmer InternWake Forest Baptist Health
Outreach Assistant (Paid 9 month internship)Union of Concerned Scientists
Digital Media Pre-Production InternNatcom Global
Copywriting Internship with Marketing/ Advertising Experience during tech-product launchBookmark This
Posted: September 19 2016
Company Location: Basking Ridge, NJ
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionEnergize Technologies is an entrepreneurial technology company specializing in conceptualizing, developing and integrating technology in the healthcare and fitness industry. Since its inception in 2014, Energize Technologies has completed and launched an iOS mobile application, Garmin watch applications, and multiple websites. The company is also developing an innovative problem-solving platform which can be applied in various markets and communities.
Over the next few months, we will be launching a large website and mobile application technology product to the triathlon community. We are in a very exciting, but busy time at Energize Technologies. We are looking for eager interns who want to be part of an entrepreneurial experience of developing and launching technology products.
This is a perfect internship for anyone interested in Advertising, Public Relations/ Communications, Copywriting, Marketing of technology products.
This is not a “coffee-run” internship! You will be working directly with the company founder, have your own accountabilities, use your creativity, and have a real impact on advertising and marketing strategy during this exciting product launch period.
This is primarily a writing internship, however, has the opportunity for Marketing & Advertising experience as well.
College Credit is not a problem. We're very laid back and you will have a lot of personal freedom and responsibility.
Position will report directly to the company founder and will be working remotely.
- Reviewing Homepage Website Content - use your creativity to suggest edits to the homepage website content and ensure that grammar and language are used appropriately.
- Product Launch & Channel Strategy - create marketing/ advertising copy for product launch.
- Social Media Management - identify appropriate social media channels to use, write ad copy/ content, test ads, manage metrics.
- Create slogans, tagline, and possibly design company promotional materials - think t-shirts, hats, bumpers stickers, etc
- Draft a compelling, funny and creative Video Advertisement Script for homepage.
Approximate Time Commitment: 10-20 hours/week
- Minimum of 3 years of undergrad education pursuing a degree in Marketing, Advertising, English, Public Relations or Communications.
- Strong grasp of the English language and grammar.
- Craft compelling copy across all mediums - think our website, blog, mobile app, emails, newsletters, promotional materials and more.
- Work alongside company founder to develop strategic messaging that supports the introduction and release of new features and campaigns.
- Adopt and adapt our brand voice to ensure that all copy is consistent and compels users to interact with us.
- Ability to write, test, launch and monitor social media advertising.
- Must be self-driven, self-managed, and able to take on an assignment and “figure it out on your own”.
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, and future focus.
- Complete a short writing assessment/ case study.
SkillsRequired - Written Communication, Advertising Copy, Advertising Research, English grammar, Copy Editing, Copy Testing, Copywriting, Advertising Management
Preferred - Product Launch, Customer Driven, Customer Acquisition, Design