WriterCRM Enterprises LLC
Social Media CoordinatorCRM Enterprises LLC
Communications InternEmpire Comfort Systems Inc.
Finance and AccountingSpacelabs
Communications Intern - Summer 2017Association for Healthcare Philanthropy (AHP)
Hiring Immediately- Customer Service RepReyes Agency
Social Media InternThe Claire Life Mini Mag
Public Relations/Media InternshipHRW Music Group, LLC
Corporate Communications (AD/PR/Marketing) InternBookmark This
Rosati's Franchising, Inc.
2250 Point Blvd #335
Posted: April 23 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionForward-thinking, fast-paced franchise 500 is looking for an intern with strong knowledge and understanding of the digital media landscape, advertising and public relations. The intern will be responsible for maintaining the franchise’s online presence and the branding of various print and digital advertisements. The intern will be working with the marketing director, creative director, and business development manager.
The intern will need strong critical thinking skills in order to integrate into our vibrant and passionate team who are very excited to share the rapid expansion and corporate branding of our new franchises.
The student should have excellent verbal and written communication skills, with extensive knowledge of Internet marketing, content marketing, email marketing platforms, social media platforms. Digital and print design using Adobe Creative Suite (either Photoshop or InDesign) is a HUGE plus.
Responsibilities• Execute crowdfunding campaign for CSR efforts for No Kid Hungry (strategy already completed for you).
• Assist with the weekly owners newsletters for Rosati’s Pizza and Papa Saverio’s (see samples being sent)
• Send out owners’ e-blasts (see samples being sent)
• Assist with the social media strategy and campaign for franchising http://www.rosatisfranchising.com/
• Manage the B2C social media accounts for myrosatis.com and papasaverios.com: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and YouTube on Sprout Social and Hootsuite
• Write 3 blog posts per week for franchising (content calendar will already be set in place for you). Keyword research will need to be conducted with Google AdWords for the content
• Assist with the planning of the Rosati's National Franchisee Summit
• Call owners to set-up interview for testimonials and invite to the summit (may have to travel to a few surrounding stores to interview owners)
• Write press releases when new stores open we have 20 new stores opening in the next few months
• Update website with accurate store information and coupons. You will be shown how to code the coupons and daily specials. Here is all the information you will need to update http://www.myrosatis.com/store-details/Des%20Plaines%20Rosemont/
• Assist with the marketing plan and budget for business plans and operations manual
• Segment email lists, sent lists to owners or ask if they would like to opt in to the complimentary email program
• Assist business development manager with market research and segmentation
• Assist with local store marketing and neighborhood marketing plans for individual locations
• If interested, Google AdWords certification is available this summer
• Assist with the preparation and delivery of marketing training materials
• Perform analysis of marketing data
• Seek and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials both on and offline
• Maintain and analyze tracking reports for email marketing, website, social media and PR efforts
Requirements• Students applying for this internship must be an advertising, public relations, communications or marketing
• You must be of junior or senior standing with prior internship experience
• Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop or InDesign is a plus
• Solid understanding of best SEO, social and PR practices
• Must know how to write optimized press releases and blog posts
• Event planning experience is a plus
• Must have experience with working with various content management systems and social media platforms (Sprout Social or Hootsuite)
• Access to one media list building platforms is a plus
• Must have a portfolio with college or internship work examples
• Must be a self-starter and self-motivator
• Must be able to learn quickly and work independently
• 25 -30 hours is required
• The internship is for college credit, must be enrolled in an internship or capstone class and a stipend is available
The student must have excellent verbal and written communication skills, with extensive knowledge of Internet marketing, email marketing platforms, social media platforms, digital and print design using Adobe Creative Suite (either Photoshop or InDesign).
SkillsRequired - Advertising, Market Research, Online Marketing, Email Marketing, Digital Marketing, SEO, Google Analytics, Corporate Social Responsibility, Google Adwords, Constant Contact, Hootsuite, Strategic Public Relations Planning, Corporate Blogging, B2C marketing, Large-scale Event Planning, Client Communications, Crowdfunding, Newsletter Writing, Corporate Social Media, Content Management Systems
Preferred - Graphic Design, Web Design, Food Industry, Adobe InDesign, Franchise Consulting, CisionPoint