Communications InternB.A.P INC
MARKETING/COMMUNICATIONS INTERNBounce Children's Foundation
Summer PR InternshipThe Chamber Group
Blog Writers Needed- Equity & Justice- Community Blog!Community First
Marketing, PR & Communications InternIrish Fair of Minnesota
Communications InternCrown Holdings Incorporated
Communications InternNew Pathway
Call Center Sales RepresentativesIntuit Inc
Creative AssistantBookmark This
ACLU of Texas
1500 McGowen Ste 250
Posted: July 19 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe ACLU of Texas has been defending civil liberties in Texas for 70 years. We conduct policy research and promote reform through litigation, legislation and public education.
Do you want to fight for civil rights and individual liberty? Take advantage of opportunities to work for ACLU of Texas and help support this important mission!
Build skills and experience addressing civil rights and individual liberty issues by volunteering.
Responsibilities• Manage and ACLU of Texas' social media presence.
• Edit and maintain ACLU of Texas' website. This includes managing information, posting of press releases and updating company profile as well as contributing new website ideas, and creating and/or editing videos.
• Provide general support on new projects and initiatives.
• Create Graphic Design material such as social share images, reports, presentations, etc.
• Provide general support to Communications team.
Requirements• Graphic design experience preferred.
• Seeking a long-term internship.
• Ability to multitask and to work efficiently.
• Must be able to meet deadlines with organization and diligence.
• Strong communication skills a must.
• Quick to learn and understand new system functionality.
• Proficient in Adobe Suite, (Illustrator, Photoshop) with access to software.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office.
• Create and assemble images and graphics to produce designs for websites, print media, etc.
• Conceptualize, create, and design web promotions using graphics design software.
• Drupal, Wordpress, Hootsuite, and/or HTML experience a plus.