Human Relations InternshipH3 Concepts
Communications InternVisit Baltimore
customer serviceACADIA HEALTH CARE
Communications InternACADIA HEALTH CARE
Communications + Social Media InternshipCreate Forward
Communications and Strategy InternAgora Partnerships
Social Media InternProfiles, Inc.
Communications InternBookmark This
2 Cents by 2 Chicks LLC
6240 Amberley Dr
Posted: February 03 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
2 Cents by 2 Chicks, LLC INTERN RECRUITMENT
Accountable Participating Positions: Web Design, Creative Writing, Media, Communications, Marketing, Social Media, or Publicity
Position: Creative Writing and Communications Intern
Salary: Unpaid - College Credit, Independent Study & Personal Study
Internship Description: Come intern with one of the hottest up and coming health and wellness consulting and web companies in Indiana. Learn how to use and develop your entrepreneurial and creative skills. Intern position general functions will be to assist and have creative input in verbiage and phrasing of companies communications, website, and social media outlets. The Intern position will also assist and have creative input in merchandising, marketing, and publicity.
Duties Tasks Objectives:
● Proofreading, preparing, and revising company’s communications and newsletter
● Creating and adding creative input to website verbiage and social media content
● Writing company press release and other public relations communications
● Create new merchandising ideas
● Web design on word press site
● Research on health and wellness topics and articles
● Research on marketing and competitive analysis
Learning and Training Objectives:
● Entrepreneurial Skills
● Creative Thinking Skills
● Writing and Communication Skills
● Marketing and Social Media Skills
● Web and Media Skills
1. –Looking for a fun, creative, and energetic personality that can come ready to work with new ideas and stays up to date with the latest industry trends on social media and web marketing.
2. –Prefer candidate has knowledge or experience with social media, creative writing, media or publicity communications, and web design or word press.
3. – Prefer candidate is majoring or minoring in web design, writing/creative writing, media/social media, communications (any field), or marketing (any field).
Application Process: Email your resume, a statement describing why you are a right fit for this position, and availability to email@example.com. Looking for Summer Interns to start right away!
SkillsRequired - Online Social Networking, Communications, Creative Writing, Designing Marketing Collateral
Preferred - Web Design, Social Media Communications, WordPress, Publicity, Creative Merchandising, Competitive Marketing Strategies