Communications InternZAG Group of Companies
Human Relations InternshipH3 Concepts
Communications InternVisit Baltimore
customer serviceACADIA HEALTH CARE
Communications InternACADIA HEALTH CARE
Communications + Social Media InternshipCreate Forward
Communications and Strategy InternAgora Partnerships
Creative Writing & Editor Internship with Real Estate & Nonprofit!Bookmark This
839 N. Mansfield Ave
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: July 15 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDahan Properties (parent company for Prime Five Homes and The Dream Builders Project), is looking for a Writing intern to assist our team with writing, PR documents as needed, and Marketing projects. This internship will allow you to explore the field of Communications while gaining valuable, hands-on experience.
You will be joining a creative, passionate team that thrives on thinking outside of the box! Dahan Properties is a very unique working environment. You will learn how to work with a team, learn to adapt your writing to a brand, and have the capability to be creative and open with your work! Use your passionate writing skills and experience to help further develop two amazing organizations. You will learn directly from the CEO and other team members to create exciting press releases, blog posts, and other marketing documents that will be shared on our websites and social media sites.
MUST HAVE EXCELLENT ENGLISH GRAMMAR AND WRITING SKILLS.
The location of this internship is 839 N Mansfield Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90038
We do require office hours, depending on your availability you will be working 3-4 hours a day, 2-3 days a week. Our office hours are M-F, 10:00AM-4:00PM. Please respond with your current & projected availability.
We offer school credit and/or references. There is a lot of room for growth and development.
*YOU MUST BE IN LOS ANGELES TO INTERVIEW FOR THIS POSITION
Prime Five Homes is a Los Angeles-based, full-service real estate development company that specializes in modern, eco-friendly, sustainable, luxurious home building and remodeling.
The Dream Builders Project (DBP) is a Los Angeles-based 501c3 charity. Founded in October 2013, The DBP was created with one plan and one goal in mind, to give back to the community. As an action-based charity, The DBP is committed to community growth by assisting other charities, nonprofits, organizations, and foundations also dedicated to making the world a better place.
The DBP hosts charitable events, galas, and food and clothing drives to fund and raise awareness for several of Los Angeles' key social issues, including child abuse, homelessness, human trafficking, and severe illness and disease.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to PR, marketing content, infosheets, blogs, etc.
- Interact with CEO, PR Manager, Op Manager, and writer to carry out marketing and advertising projects
- Draft social media and blog posts for the social media team as needed
- Post on various social media outlets such as Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, etc.
- Create and research content for posts
- Write unique and captivating content for marketing and online purposes.
Requirements- Create intelligent and creative written content
- Attend and help coordinate events
- Research and develop creative marketing/PR strategies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.
- Computer proficiency (We have a Mac based office but if you bring your own PC laptop that's fine!)
- Social Media savvy with excellent organizational skills
- Team Player and creative go-getter mentality
- Excellent research skills
- Previous experience in writing : types of articles will include marketing content, creative blogs, unique social media posts.
- Interest in real estate and community involvement/charity.
- Previous experience with Microsoft Office Suite.
SkillsRequired - Article Creation, Article Writing, Composing Press Releases, Press Releases, Marketing, English, Blogging, Blog Development
Preferred - Social Media