Student Brand Ambassador - Photography App (Virtual Opportunity)New Photo Sharing App
Community Ambassador - Startup Photography App (Virtual Opportunity)New Photo Sharing App
Communications/Journalism/Writing Majors (Virtual Opportunity)New Photo Sharing App
Science Communications Internship (Paid Internship)Research!America
Video Production Summer InternshipWake Forest Baptist Health
Digital programmer InternWake Forest Baptist Health
Outreach Assistant (Paid 9 month internship)Union of Concerned Scientists
Digital Media Pre-Production InternNatcom Global
Customer Service AdministratorBookmark This
World Wide Technology, Inc.
Posted: October 03 2016
Company Location: Maryland Heights, MO
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionResponsible for communications with customers in regards to procedures and processes for returning powers supplies in need of service. The position involves adhering to the procedures and practices of the Customer Service Department including but not limited to issuing RMA’s service orders.
Responsibilities• Maintain the customer service database
• Receive and dispatch customer returns
• Handle RMA’s and PO requests for customer returns via telephone and/or email
• Dispatch customer service calls to appropriate departments/personnel
• Various data entry functions for receiving / dispatching customer returns
• Various data entry functions for data collections and inventory control of customer returns
Requirements• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Must be computer literate and willing/able to learn new software
• Strong MS Office skills (Word and Excel)
• Must be detail oriented and able to double check/review required documentation
• Excellent communication skills
• May be required to move power supplies ranging from 20-40 lbs.