Communications InternZAG Group of Companies
Human Relations InternshipH3 Concepts
Communications InternVisit Baltimore
customer serviceACADIA HEALTH CARE
Communications InternACADIA HEALTH CARE
Communications + Social Media InternshipCreate Forward
Communications and Strategy InternAgora Partnerships
Customer Service RepresentativeBookmark This
Global Trademark Prescreening
Posted: October 03 2016
Company Location: Gaithersburg, MD
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 30 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionProvides excellent customer service support to customers (internal and external) over the phone and in person to ensure the customer's inquires and determine course of action as appropriate. Ensures all customer service tasks are efficiently communicated and executed in a professional phone manner, courteous and prompt manner to all customers maintaining high service level standards.
ResponsibilitiesPrimary duties may include, but are not limited to:
* Able to handle more complex claims.
* Good understanding of the application of benefit contracts, pricing, processing, policies, procedures, gov’t regs, coordination of benefits, & healthcare terminology.
* Good working knowledge of claims and products, including the grievance and/or re-consideration process.
* Excellent knowledge of the various operations of the organization, products, and services.
* Reviews, analyzes and processes claims/policies related to events to determine extent of company’s liability and entitlement.
* Researches and analyzes claims issues.
* Responds to inquiries, may involve customer/client contact.
RequirementsHigh School or GED, hospital experience preferred
1 to 3 years of claims processing experience;
* previous experience using PC, database system, and related software (word processing, spreadsheets, etc.);
* or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
SkillsRequired - Ability to work under pressure
Preferred - Customer Communication, Telecommunication Services