PAID Communications InternshipGIE Dental Lab
Student Brand Ambassador - Photography App (Virtual Opportunity)New Photo Sharing App
Communications/Journalism/Writing Majors (Virtual Opportunity)New Photo Sharing App
Social Media InternStartup
Interns wanted - Must be able to receive college credit - Communication majors welcomedReal Estate
Communications and Marketing InternDowntownDC Business Improvement District
Marketing and Communications InternVisit Bucks County
Customer Service Representative NeededBookmark This
Posted: June 28 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAs a Customer Service Representative at VISCOVERY, Your primary focus is to build relationships with customers to ensure loyalty and expand customer base. You are critical to ensuring our customers experience is an exceptional one.
• Assume full responsibility for directing multiple engagements
• Provide clients with Tax Compliance, Research, Consulting for corporate, partnership and individual returns
• Provide oversight and direction to team of tax specialists in the delivery of tax services.
• Initiate and present effective tax planning strategies for a diverse range of middle market clients.
• Research and report on trends and developments concerning complex domestic and international tax issues.
• Build existing and new client relationships.
* At least a High School Diploma
* Must be at least 18 years old.
* Must have a reliable computer with a high speed internet connection.
* Basic computer skills such as typing, copy/paste and internet browsing are essential functions of the job.