Digital Media Pre-Production InternNatcom Global
Business / Communications Intern (Spring Semester)Tech Elevator
Event Planning InternshipBowen & Company
Communications InternArizona beverage company
Destination Wedding Start Up seeking Content Management InternsTravel Zap Inc.
Communications and Design - Spring 2017The Lupus Foundation of America- DC/MD/VA Chapter
Communications & PR - Paid Full or Part TimeA&A Marketing Group
Business ManagementAdvantage Concepts Inc.
Development Intern *(This is NOT a clinical position)*Bookmark This
The HealthCare Connection
1401 Steffen Avenue
Posted: September 11 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe HealthCare Connection is currently seeking a Development Intern at our Lincoln Heights Health Center located at 1401 Steffen Avenue, Cincinnati, Ohio 45215. We are seeking a highly motivated, self-starting student who is passionate about public service and fundraising. Intern will provide support to THCC staff and gain valuable skills and experience while assisting with our fundraising events and activities. The hours are part-time and the schedule can be flexible. Although the position is unpaid, the experience may be used for course credit if applicable to your degree program.
ResponsibilitiesDuties will include but are not limited to:
FUNDRAISING & EVENT PLANNING
• Assist with planning & implementation of special events
• Assist with donor tracking and follow-up
• Draft letters, mail out and follow-up with contacts
• Design and prepare event materials and communications including newsletters, email blasts, social media, phone calls, etc.
• Research charitable programs of major local corporations
• Assist with implementation of marketing strategies
• Project development and management
• Street team recruitment and management
• Research and data entry projects
Requirements• Currently enrolled as an undergraduate or graduate student. Communications, Marketing, Public Relations, Health Services Administration majors encouraged to apply.
• Interpersonal communications skills
• Excellent writing and research skills
• Ability to see the "big picture" and assist with all aspects of event planning and fundraising
• Ability to prioritize and handle a variety of assignments simultaneously
• Proficiency in MS Office, Internet and e-mail
• Teamwork and tenacity
• Superior academic record
• No experience necessary, but attention to detail and accountability required
Available 10-15 hours per week